Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will there be a pretty good pool of recruits left after early signing day?

Started by checkraiser88, December 10, 2017, 11:13:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

I noticed that some are pointing out that BB brought in Collins and some other heavy hitters when he came on. However, there wasn't an early signing period at that point. He's off to get a decent start under the circumstances but I'm not sure we can get another Collins at this point. I'm so excited about our recruiting though, Morris has a motor on him!

Pig in the Pokey

he has already stopped  the bleeding and healed the wound in this class. It's all gravy from here on out. We havent lost a thing in the transition at this point. We will have a better class than bert woulda pulled.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HOGKING

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HOGKING on December 11, 2017, 12:07:56 am
I forgot, how many are we taking in this class?
nobody is quite sure tbh. somewhere around 18 i think.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HOGKING

jackflash

their still some great Talent Texas players left. Maybe next year to get the elite players for us

JusJim

18 to 20.  I think we have 12 now and 2 blue shirts will convert to Scholly's so should be at 14 as of Sunday night.

HogFoo

I asked in another thread, but ill also ask here.  Did E. Gooden actually decommit from arkansas or not?   Also, i keep seeing him liking everything arkansas.  He follows me on twitter and likes everything i retweet out about arkansas. i know if he wasnt committed , i believe he wants an offer again so he can be committed.  i too was also curious as to how many recruits we'd be going after now.  i really believe that Handspard would also come recommit if offered a schollie again.  i think that Wren kid would have too.  i saw that he just committed elsewhere.  i have seen some of our defensive players tweeting out how we needed more defense players.  which, i dont think ive ever seen that before. haha..  Agin specifically named 4 or 5 players that we needed. saw a few more say the same thing.   Of the ones that Agim suggested,  Hanspard, Gooden, and the brother of that oline guy from unlv.  cant think of his name.  but oh , and that curtis dunlap, even though i just saw he committed to a school today.. er yesterday..  anyways.. just curious about some stuff....
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

rljjr

Quote from: HogFoo on December 11, 2017, 01:54:11 am
I asked in another thread, but ill also ask here.  Did E. Gooden actually decommit from arkansas or not?   Also, i keep seeing him liking everything arkansas.  He follows me on twitter and likes everything i retweet out about arkansas. i know if he wasnt committed , i believe he wants an offer again so he can be committed.  i too was also curious as to how many recruits we'd be going after now.  i really believe that Handspard would also come recommit if offered a schollie again.  i think that Wren kid would have too.  i saw that he just committed elsewhere.  i have seen some of our defensive players tweeting out how we needed more defense players.  which, i dont think ive ever seen that before. haha..  Agin specifically named 4 or 5 players that we needed. saw a few more say the same thing.   Of the ones that Agim suggested,  Hanspard, Gooden, and the brother of that oline guy from unlv.  cant think of his name.  but oh , and that curtis dunlap, even though i just saw he committed to a school today.. er yesterday..  anyways.. just curious about some stuff....
Jefferson.

nwahogfan1

I agree we need some speed and studs on defense.  We probable need a few JUCO kids.  But first we need a DC and have a scheme and strategy. 

I hope we can have a DC and some of his staff by Wednesday.

Since this is the first year early signing came into play it will be hard to answer if all the studs will be gobbled up in the early signing period.

I would think most will sign early and some who don't may have issues.