Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The next recruit to jump on board will be...

Started by Trey1981, February 22, 2017, 10:18:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trey1981

Always enjoy these threads. Any guesses on who the next recruit to jump on board will be and when it will happen?

Razorpigg

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Richard Davenport

Arkansas is in very good shape with TE Luke Ford, who visas March 13.

jgphillips3

Huds_HawgTide

I'm gonna say we get an out of state offensive linemen next
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Huds_HawgTide

Also if you count a grad transfer then we will prob get one of them next before we get another 2018 croot
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Trey1981

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 22, 2017, 03:16:49 pm
Arkansas is in very good shape with TE Luke Ford, who visas March 13.

This would be a good get for the Hogs

King Kong

RaisinHog

Ahhh it will be a lil more work for bishop than some think .. okie light has been courting these ashdown boys for a long while

RaisinHog

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on February 23, 2017, 04:36:46 pm
Unless he has a chance to go there and play immediately, I doubt he turns down an opportunity to be a Hog and play with his cousin. Especially if we've already offered.

O I think the hogs will get him I'm just saying I could see him holding out for a while

Richard Davenport

I think there's a chance it's none of the above.

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on March 06, 2017, 12:17:51 pm

Well, you do have an unfair advantage over the rest of us........ 8)

VirginiaHog

So you mention Ford, now you say none of the above. Does that mean someone else is likely to commit before Ford visits?

bulldog04

ricepig

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 06, 2017, 07:46:55 pm
Ford just got a Bama offer

Too late, we were first. That is the way it works, correct? And he's visiting real soon.

bulldog04

Quote from: ricepig on March 06, 2017, 07:50:00 pm
Too late, we were first. That is the way it works, correct? And he's visiting real soon.
Yes it is.  The first team to offer always gets the recruit.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

March 06, 2017, 09:35:25 pm #17 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:42:58 am by DoubleReedHawgCaller
Quote from: bulldog04 on March 06, 2017, 07:46:55 pm
Ford just got a Bama offer
Isn't that the school that buys drug free piss for $29.95?..... On another note I understand how Smiley got us confused with Bama now. I'm pretty sure the whole "getting your piss hot" statement confused him and came into play.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Trey1981

Does this mean that we may be losing momentum with Luke Ford?

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Trey1981 on March 07, 2017, 11:44:54 am
Does this mean that we may be losing momentum with Luke Ford?

No, not saying that.

WildRazorback

Quote from: Richard Davenport on March 07, 2017, 04:01:50 pm
No, not saying that.
Maybe a surprise commit on the way? Someone under the radar? We could use another Guidry type commitment. That came out of left field early in the year.

Trey1981

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ricepig

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on March 14, 2017, 12:03:04 pm
His recruitment is taking off.

Took off after that University of Arkansas, Fayetteville offer, lol.

Trey1981

Quote from: ricepig on March 14, 2017, 12:07:56 pm

This commitment is a credit to the staff's ability to identify talented Tight Ends.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: ricepig on March 14, 2017, 12:07:56 pm

Indeed buddy.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The_Boot_stops_here

redleg

Apparently it is TE Luke Ford.
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Tarheelhawg

With Bielema and staff , Arkansas is culturally appealing to intellligent , talented athletes who are NFL capable .  The futurel is so bright that sun glasses are necessary! Yeah, I am a glass half full poster; so bring it on!!

bulldog04

Quote from: ricepig on March 06, 2017, 07:50:00 pm
Good call Rice

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on March 14, 2017, 03:20:20 pm
Hanspard up next?

Agreed Byron Hanspard just visited and said we are now his leader. Also said wants to make decision soon. Wish we got the commit during visit so that isn't great, but gotta like the chances. We are also the top school to offer him so far.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

logand02

The_Boot_stops_here

Sivad

ricepig

Richard Davenport

As of Tuesday, no others scheduled to visit. The next big weekend will be March 31- April 2. Might see a commitment or two out of that weekend.

monty hawg

Richard, who is visiting that weekend or is it to early to say?

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Trey1981 on March 16, 2017, 09:45:15 am
So who's next? :D

Could be the in-state lineman Will Burgess I wrote about Sunday. He's the one I was hinting out as none of the above.

LJHOG

HogFoo

Saw on Twitter a few hours ago where we offered a 2019 instate kid. 6'6 291.  Also saw on FB where we made the top 5 on the player from Florida I think it was. I think he was #12 OL.  Down to us, michigan, OU, UGa , UF
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

secneahog

He's been on campus before, coming back this weekend. Sure he's #1 on our board.  Watch his highlight video. Massive guy throwing people around.

http://247sports.com/Player/Owen-Condon-89702
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: secneahog on March 28, 2017, 11:33:00 pm
He's been on campus before, coming back this weekend. Sure he's #1 on our board.  Watch his highlight video. Massive guy throwing people around.

http://247sports.com/Player/Owen-Condon-89702

RD indicated awhile back when Condon was headed down to visit UF that he would likely commit if he got an offer. Apparently he grew up a Gator fan. He disn't receive an offer on the visit but it might be something to watch. He also spoke very highly of UGA after his visit there.