Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So far - 10 pts left on the field...

Started by GalaHawg, November 23, 2012, 02:46:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaHawg

No attention do details... Difference between winning and losing.

SloppinItandLovnIt

Oh stick it , it has nothing to do with the coaching a Fumble and a Missed field goal. Get over yourself this has everything to do with the players making mistakes. This has actually been a well called game from the coaching staff.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

ceegar

Quote from: SloppinItandLovnIt on November 23, 2012, 02:48:52 pm
Oh stick it , it has nothing to do with the coaching a Fumble and a Missed field goal. Get over yourself this has everything to do with the players making mistakes. This has actually been a well called game from the coaching staff.
Finally someone gets it. 
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

rar

No doubt. 2 well called drives that ended with no points due to human error.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ceegar

We have a good game plan so far and the players are not getting it done
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

SloppinItandLovnIt

The offense needs to sustain something, the defense cant hold like this much longer.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

SloppinItandLovnIt

However the defense is playing their ass off right now

ceegar

Quote from: SloppinItandLovnIt on November 23, 2012, 02:52:07 pm
The offense needs to sustain something, the defense cant hold like this much longer.
happens every game
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

GalaHawg

Who said anything about play calling?

SloppinItandLovnIt

Oh don't act like you weren't going somewhere with that.

GalaHawg

SloppinItandLovnIt

And at what point does discipline make it so you can make field goals?

Hoggish1

13 pts left at half.  By games end how many will we have left...?

Pickeledpigfeet

seems like after the first drive, that ended with a fumble at the 2yd line, desperation set in!!!  This game is still VERY winnable   EVERYONE CALM THE _ _ _ _ DOWN!!!!! 
Get off the Gus bus....Get on the Bret Jet !!!!!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: GalaHawg on November 23, 2012, 03:18:57 pm
Make that 13...
We'll leave more out there today. Hope your avitar comes true also.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HognitiveDissonance

So it's just a coincidence that Hocker was a much better kicker his freshman and soph years than he was this year? He even missed a 25 yarder against Tulsa!

It's not a coincidence. He's having a subpar year just like Knile Davis, and the list goes on and on.

No one is wringing max performance out of these guys. Agree with Petrino's tactics or not, maybe it worked for someone to scream "Do your ***** job, Hocker!" after he missed a FG.

The lack of accountability really is what this entire season is about. It also explains the horrific turnover ratio.

hawaiianhogster

Its been this way all season long. Mistake after mistake. Some bad coaching calls. Some players not giving it their all. Others too young and inexperienced to make the right decisions. At least they were consistent in the way they lost except for their last game at home where they surprised me and had a chance to win it at the end of the game.