Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Comments/Suggestions/Misc

Started by Lanny, November 13, 2006, 10:31:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

To knight an ass. mod is beyond my powers
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Lanlord

I'm sorry.  I thought you was Lanny's right hand man.  Well, better luck next time.

If an opening ever comes up please keep me in mind.

(You're still my hero)

Brand X Hog Fan

Lanlord, get back in the freakin' trash can where you belong!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

DEVICEHIGH

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HangTenHog

July 31, 2007, 01:50:24 am #55 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 01:55:42 am by HangTenHog
Don't know how it came about, but the DeviceHigh videos posted on YouTube are great on an iPhone....check it out. They are darned near optimized for that little gizmo.

I can now take those academy award worthy clips with me on my daily devotionals.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

A challenge for Device and TME!

;D
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

DEVICEHIGH

Yep. Great minds think alike!

As they move from outlaw to outlaw, you can here the bonanza theme?

The leader gets a new mission. They ride from dusty town to dusty town stopping in the saloon, which is also an internet cafe.

sign on.

and they all "harass" the next victim in 2.6 seconds flat. each of them.

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 10, 2007, 09:17:33 pm
Yep. Great minds think alike!

As they move from outlaw to outlaw, you can here the bonanza theme?

The leader gets a new mission. They ride from dusty town to dusty town stopping in the saloon, which is also an internet cafe.

sign on.

and they all "harass" the next victim in 2.6 seconds flat. each of them.

You are a genius, Device.  I was trying to think of a song and that is perfect!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

PennHOG

I was thinking more of Dr. Dre and his posse.  I'm not a rap fan so I don't know any rap song that would fit.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

kgr

Actually what you described would make a good game.  The members of the posse go into the saloon and shoot at well I don't want to hurt the innocent, or better still we go in and shoot members of the posse.

TechHog

Warren G ... The one with the young guns quote in it.  Regulators, mount up!

TechHog

Could you guys have a little photoshop fun with HDN and Frank as George and Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"?  The one with Gary Sinise and John Malkovich...
Thanks in advance!

SC-RAZOR

I found those by accident while searching for something to make fun of him in DST and they are a friggin riot! I'll be sharing them with some bud's with his blessing. Plus however many I can give him for making me LMAO!

RazorWire™

Need someone to photoshop Hootens face into my Schultz avatar ...

Wayne Watson

Quote from: RazorWire on September 03, 2007, 11:16:20 am
Need someone to photoshop Hootens face into my Schultz avatar ...

Here ya go!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

RazorWire™

Ty Wayne. And if you ever try to look at me teets again ...

razorhead69

Will I ever make one of your productions?  lol

DEVICEHIGH

MizK

We need to have a "pool" of photos--something we can use as resources.   :razorback:
Quote from: Wildhog on April 01, 2011, 05:28:33 pm
You're in the tavern, bro.  It's like Thunderdome.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 pm
Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

press ham

maybe you some of you photshop guys can play with this one. i'm not too good at it.

http://www.impawards.com/1993/posse.html

http://www.trailerfan.com/movie/posse/posters/78344

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

DEVICEHIGH

DEVICEHIGH

LSUFan

PLEASE

Put Diana's Head on this and take the American Flag out.

Dr Swineglove

October 27, 2007, 08:34:14 am #75 Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 10:15:36 am by Dr Swineglove
OK, I don't know jack about how to use photoshop, or flash - see my avatar?  I'd have a crackerjack picture of Dr Strangelove on there wearing a hoghat, if I only knew how.  So, just like with my awesome avatar, you'll have to use your imagination a bit here....

Take the "Tuck" scene from Silence of the Lambs.

Nutt is standing almost nude in his basement - wearing a Bragg-esque looking wig - plays with his nipple ring, which looks suspiciously like a SEC-West 'title' ring - puts on a gold necklace with miniature hog helmet on it around his neck -  we can see Nutt's got 'I love Frank' tattooed to his pec, and another one on his wrist - a real jailhouse-looking tat - that says 'quick trigger.'

Houston Nutt: Would you call that play?  I'd call that play, Brutha.  I'd call it HARD! I'd call it soooo Hard!

(applies lipstick - a little logo says 'property of D Bragg' - and begins gyrating to the music)

Music playing in the background, based on the Q Lazarus song 'Goodbye Horses' (AKA the Buffalo Bill song)

You told me, you called that play brutha
But, it always falls
I've see you run, I've seen you run again
Nutt said, "All things pass into the night, 'cept me."
And I said, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong,
"I must disagree, oh no sir, we fans say you're wrong."
"We say you don't cut it in the SEC"

You told me, you're a winner and a fighter
But I've been there, I've seen the Stoernover
A lying on the ground.
I've seen the SEC title, just begin to fall
I said, "Mediocre coaches pass into the night."
And Nutt said, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong,
"I must disagree, oh no sir, experts say you're wrong."
"That won't work in the SEC"

Goodbye Houston, banners are flying over you
Goodbye Houston, banners are flying, flying, flying over you

Hoooooo
Hooooooot.....

The video would feature various scenes of our recent sordid past with Houston.  Maybe a shot or two of a heavy, transvestite looking man/woman writing an email or hitting another woman with a 2x4.

The last scene would feature Houston 'tucking' the hoghat firmly between his legs and stretching his arms skywards in a 'touchdown' pose.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

MizK

Hey!  How about a video celebrating our basketball coach?  I got the idea from this thread:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=168471.0

You could have the song "Centerfield" by John Fogerty.
(yeah, I know it's a baseball song!)

Just an idea and keep the great stuff coming DEVICEHIGH!!

Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

josh_sec33

Someone suggested making a parody of the FEMA fake press conference of HDN talking, but all the reporters being the posse and such.

I'd think that would be a riot.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

cock_diesel

...and how do i talk to him? '

I want him to make a video of a song ive created about HDN.

Anybody,somebody?

www.myspace.com/cockdsl

primetime21

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: cock_diesel on November 16, 2007, 03:21:50 pm
...and how do i talk to him? '

I want him to make a video of a song ive created about HDN.

Anybody,somebody?

www.myspace.com/cockdsl

I've got more than I can handle right now.

I do actually have to work every once in a while. :)

cock_diesel

ok well just keep me in mind later when your not so busy.

malibu327

did any of yall ever see the miss. state fight song video on youtube? it was like, those cowbells aint ringing anymore. does anyone know where i can find it? i have a link to it and it says it was taking off.

DEVICEHIGH

I've looked recently and couldn't find it...

hydrophonic

Thank you.

Never underestimate the impact you had.

Keep up the good work.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Dr Swineglove

Here's a suggestion - don't trash those photoshops and flash's of Nutt and the MSM just yet.  The first of Ole Miss's many darksiders are going to need them soon enough.  Why not recycle and help our soon-to-be successors?
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

DEVICEHIGH

razorsharp96

Need to make something about Diana with a 2X$ with the Michael Jackson song "Dirty Diana". That would be great!!!! Then again, we may leave that in the past since they are at Ole Piss!!
"I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention."  ~ Charles Barkley

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: razorsharp96 on December 03, 2007, 02:21:35 pm
Need to make something about Diana with a 2X$ with the Michael Jackson song "Dirty Diana". That would be great!!!! Then again, we may leave that in the past since they are at Ole Piss!!

Maybe do something once a year now when we play them...  :)

MizK

Oh DH,

How about a Heisman "tribute" with the song from Amy Winehouse (Rehab).  "Tebow won the Heisman--No! No! No!"

Just an idea! 

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: MizK on December 10, 2007, 10:27:25 am
Oh DH,

How about a Heisman "tribute" with the song from Amy Winehouse (Rehab).  "Tebow won the Heisman--No! No! No!"

Just an idea! 

I don't sing.  :)

MizK

pigfeet

hogfan0307

I think your videos are funny and I just wanted to pass along an idea...I was watching those ESPN MVP vorizon mobile commercials and I thought that you could make Houston Nutt the MVP for texting while coaching a football game. Here is a sample commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P5J8YDT7HY Just a thought...

SteveInArk

DH,

All your stuff is great, LMAO is quite the understatement.  But I gotta say that "Good Ole Boy's" should be put in the Library of Congress, National Archives, required viewing in Arkansas public schools, etc., etc.  It's a snapshot of Razorback history.

My wife has given up asking why I am laughing... she just knows I am watching it again.  Pure genius.  (okay ..., enough sucking up, but you get my point... very good video!)   :razorback:

(did you know Rick fahts rainbows?)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on January 02, 2008, 10:13:17 pm
Thanks Steve.  :)

Check your e-mail, DH - sorry I missed you and your boy.

Hope you had a good time overall.

RebelliousHog

So, DeviceHigh, now that the Nuttster is gone, are you not going to add to your repertoire of outrageously funny vids?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Of all the stuff you've done, "Stan Heath, the Return" still cracks me up every time I watch it.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: HenduHog on February 16, 2008, 01:42:09 pm
So, DeviceHigh, now that the Nuttster is gone, are you not going to add to your repertoire of outrageously funny vids?

Are you joking? Have you not seen the funky faces Pelphrey makes? ;D