Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss Tomorrow 15-9 (5-6)

Started by BRHogfan, February 12, 2016, 11:43:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BRHogfan

While Arkansas has 3 guys who are among the top 12 in the SEC in ppg, Ole Miss has Moody at #1 and Saiz at #25.  Saiz had missed 6 games, and only returned to play 11 minutes against Florida earlier this week.

Prior to last season, Arkansas had lost 8 straight games in the Tad Pad, but won in 2015 to have a last say over the 50 year old monstrosity that was the Tad Pad.  This year the game takes place in the Pavilion.  The rebels are 4-2 since they started playing games in the Pavilion, with losses to Florida and South Carolina, but with nice wins over Vanderbilt and Georgia. 

Florida and Ole Miss played a close game with neither team playing particularly badly.  Florida did benefit from Moody fouling out with just over 1 minute left to play, but didn't have the large free throw discrepancy that Arkansas experienced in Gainesville.

Anybody think these Hogs let Mississippi State beat them twice?

BadHog

"Never take your last loss into the next game." I think Nolan said that and I hope the Hogs can overcome the last disaster.

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Danny J

I don't think we will beat Ole Miss however I think the game will be closer than the MSU game. That's not saying much though.

Hawg Red

Never expect to win down there, but I'm hoping the Hogs come in their angry and leave scorched earth. 

Breems

Moody spells trouble for our guards. He is much quicker, shoots a good % from the line, and has doubled his FTAs this year.

I smell an L.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

code red

I don't think the Hogs play a lick of defense and haven't all year.  So will they get beat?  Yes....by plenty.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

The_Iceman

Captain Morgan

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 12, 2016, 02:31:07 pm
Lose by 15.

The__Ice, please explain the philosophy and tactics of guarding Ole Miss star guard Stefon Moody

Jackrabbit Hog

We lose by 15 and the following day there are 8 new threads dedicated to firing CMA.

(Then we win the next game at home and Jump Ball is dominated by "We're Back!" and "Are We on the Bubble?" threads)
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 12, 2016, 03:08:46 pm
We lose by 15 and the following day there are 8 new threads dedicated to firing CMA.

(Then we win the next game at home and Jump Ball is dominated by "We're Back!" and "Are We on the Bubble?" threads)

Sad...but pretty much right on.

TheRazorback500

I think we'll have enough stones to hold it to a single digit loss. We'll come out playing well, then another no-name Ole Miss player (Brooks, Newby etc.) will have a career day, Moody will probably be raining threes from the cheap seats and Kingsley will have trouble dealing with Saiz and Perez inside, and they'll end up hitting a bunch of free throws to hold us off at the end. I hope I'm wrong.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hollywood_HOGan45

We cannot have what happened on Tuesday ever happen again.

I think we play better but most likely another close loss.

hawgrunner

Quote from: BadHog on February 12, 2016, 12:58:11 pm
"Never take your last loss into the next game." I think Nolan said that and I hope the Hogs can overcome the last disaster.

I would hope so but not going to hold my breath.

Captain Morgan

HogBreath

Quote from: Danny J on February 12, 2016, 01:02:51 pm
I don't think we will beat Ole Miss however I think the game will be closer than the MSU game. That's not saying much though.
Yeah, me and you, and Breems, Hoops and Iceman, with JackRabbit Hog being our 6th man, could do that.  With Pel as our coach.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Danny J

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2016, 11:43:32 am
Yeah, me and you, and Breems, Hoops and Iceman, with JackRabbit Hog being our 6th man, could do that.  With Pel as our coach.
Why Pel? GUV not available? Pel is an assistant all day long!!

HogBreath

Quote from: Danny J on February 13, 2016, 11:53:50 am
Why Pel? GUV not available? Pel is an assistant all day long!!
How about Heath?  Or Sutton?  Van Eman maybe?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?