Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CCM at bball game

Started by Hogballisback, December 09, 2017, 08:13:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogballisback

He stayed around in the second half and from his box shook hands, took pictures, and talked to anyone who came up. Got a picture with him. Asked every person their name too. Extremely personable. Very genuine. He did this for a while too. Imagine how the recruits will feel if he makes the fans feel this important?

Woo Pig!

fullfan

Told the TV game crew when he was leaving that he had an in home visit he was heading to.

Hogballisback

Quote from: fullfan on December 09, 2017, 08:34:29 pm
Told the TV game crew when he was leaving that he had an in home visit he was heading to.

I took a picture with him at 6:47 pm at top of section 127

DeltaBoy

Cool he going to be great here!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

3of5-2

Stumbled during the introduction at the first timeout. Yelled "Go get 'em" then quickly responded with two "GO Hogs". Oh well, he's new.

Hogballisback

Quote from: 3of5-2 on December 09, 2017, 10:14:23 pm
Stumbled during the introduction at the first timeout. Yelled "Go get 'em" then quickly responded with two "GO Hogs". Oh well, he's new.

Think about the amount of sleep this guy has gotten lol

Donny2665

December 09, 2017, 10:17:26 pm #6 Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:34:48 pm by Donny2665
Quote from: Hogballisback on December 09, 2017, 08:35:43 pm
I took a picture with him at 6:47 pm at top of section 127
I saw him as well, I'm in 127 for BBall as well. At least for the 5 game package.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

wooo

I saw my first basketball game on campus tonight.  I was in 127 as well.  Great atmosphere.