Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greg Schiano??

Started by RayZorbak, December 08, 2017, 02:07:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RayZorbak

Would he make the move?? I know it's the same situation as with BV but, would be interesting considering the whole Tenner debacle.

DeltaBoy

HeCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JONAS

TomasPistola

Quote from: RayZorbak on December 08, 2017, 02:07:04 pm
Would he make the move?? I know it's the same situation as with BV but, would be interesting considering the whole Tenner debacle.

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

leroyhawg

No evidence of any wrong doing of any kind by this Man, his Career and personal life has been ruined by false rumors, while the leader of our country has admitted on Camera that he has committed crimes and is supporting a senator that is well known abuser, but an innocent man will never be a head Coach because a bunch of hypocritical fans in the south.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Roadhog82

No evidence huh? Kinda like Moore. Keep you're hypocritical politics off of hogville please

Hogusta National

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 02:15:30 pm
No evidence of any wrong doing of any kind by this Man, his Career and personal life has been ruined by false rumors, while the leader of our country has admitted on Camera that he has committed crimes and is supporting a senator that is well known abuser, but an innocent man will never be a head Coach because a bunch of hypocritical fans in the south.

Geez - liberal idiocy!

TomasPistola

He's not coming here as a DC. Why would he leave tOSU? Has nothing to do with his covering up of a kid being molested by a monster (allegedly). He isn't going to be trying any moves in the near future after the debacle with Tennessee.
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

OtterHog

I WILL PAINT THINGS ON A ROCK IF WE MAKE THIS HIRE

OtterHog

Fake news.

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Hogusta National on December 08, 2017, 02:21:45 pm
Geez - liberal idiocy!

Redundancy will get you no brownie points here!!   >:(
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 08, 2017, 02:22:09 pm
He's not coming here as a DC. Why would he leave tOSU? Has nothing to do with his covering up of a kid being molested by a monster (allegedly). He isn't going to be trying any moves in the near future after the debacle with Tennessee.
Fake News.
Let's try to explain this to the CNN crowd. (And no I'm not a Republican or a Democrat)
Put this shoe on your foot. Let's say a group of women that you dated in the future decided "hey. let's make life hard for this guy" especially when you were up for a big promotion. They accuse you of things that happened between them and you when you were camp counselors. They have no evidence to back this. You say it didn't happen. Should you not get the promotion? Should you have your day in court? Should you be guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? My point is No one has proven anything. As a matter of fact when told to put up the evidence most if not all went away. Oh and there has been a recent history of the boss, (Democratic party) paying people to protest your hire, lying to the FB... I mean bosses about you, etc.
As far as the POTUS. He said that on a show where the "VJ" was leading him with questions and locker room bantar. He too, asked any women that could had a complaint to come forward. They did not.

Schiano on the other hand is indicated in a court document to have witnessed a child getting molested and turning a blind eye. There is a difference. If Schiano comes out and denies it then he has a case of prove it. The allegations in court are pretty credible.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

AHorseWithNoName

"A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot." — John Steinbeck

jackflash

after what Tennessee did I think he will stay where he at

leroyhawg

Navin Johnson

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 08, 2017, 02:07:32 pm
HeCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no way!!! No Pedo State Sympathizers here!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

a0ashle

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on December 08, 2017, 02:36:09 pm
Fake News.
Let's try to explain this to the CNN crowd. (And no I'm not a Republican or a Democrat)
Put this shoe on your foot. Let's say a group of women that you dated in the future decided "hey. let's make life hard for this guy" especially when you were up for a big promotion. They accuse you of things that happened between them and you when you were camp counselors. They have no evidence to back this. You say it didn't happen. Should you not get the promotion? Should you have your day in court? Should you be guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty? My point is No one has proven anything. As a matter of fact when told to put up the evidence most if not all went away. Oh and there has been a recent history of the boss, (Democratic party) paying people to protest your hire, lying to the FB... I mean bosses about you, etc.
As far as the POTUS. He said that on a show where the "VJ" was leading him with questions and locker room bantar. He too, asked any women that could had a complaint to come forward. They did not.

Schiano on the other hand is indicated in a court document to have witnessed a child getting molested and turning a blind eye. There is a difference. If Schiano comes out and denies it then he has a case of prove it. The allegations in court are pretty credible.
you are so full of crap. Obvious Libertarian has the nerve to try to get brownie points by saying he is neither dem nor rep. Then defends a known, admitted sexual predator. GTFO!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Iceman

Quote from: Roadhog82 on December 08, 2017, 02:20:34 pm
No evidence huh? Kinda like Moore. Keep you're hypocritical politics off of hogville please

Could you please state the evidence against Schiano?

leroyhawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 08, 2017, 02:59:24 pm
He reported the incident he saw to his superiors, the only time he is mentioned in court records.

Navin Johnson

Hogusta National

leroyhawg

I don't think we have to worry about him ending up at Arkansas.

Navin Johnson

DoctorSusscrofa

This debate is being conducted by geniuses with extremely high ethical standards! Please pay attention to their model behavior and sound, fact-based logic.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

imtad16

Good article from Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports.

Includes section of McQueary deposition that mentions Schiano.

https://sports.yahoo.com/tennessee-fans-proof-attack-greg-schianos-reputation-mob-anger-015951492.html

Hoot72

From what I read, 1 (ONE) time in all the questioning, the whistle-blower (can't remember the coach's name) said that there was one other person that had seen things happen.  When asked who it was, he said Greg Schiano; and that Schiano told Tom Bradley about it.  Bradley said that Schiano never said anything about it.  It was dropped, and as far as I can remember from what I read, nothing was ever said about it again.  He was not questioned, he was not accused, and he was never charged.  Yet his career is seems to have been ruined.

lakecityhog

Did he mention Bill? So IF accused Schiano isn't innocent until proven guilty he has to prove his innocence???

I honestly thought it worked the other way!

Pig in the Pokey

how is his career "ruined"? He was given a gift getting vetoed @Tennessee, that would have ruined his career to TAKE that job. Now, he has all these people giving him sympathy (when NOBODY knows whether or not he really did it. What if its actually true?) Some things are guilt by association and he may not get to be a HC again. I dont blame fans for wanting nothing to do with pedo state.  But honestly, some of the crap he pulled in Tampa should have precluded him from ever being a HC again anyway.

leroyhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:14:29 pm
how is his career "ruined"? He was given a gift getting vetoed @Tennessee, that would have ruined his career to TAKE that job. Now, he has all these people giving him sympathy (when NOBODY knows whether or not he really did it. What if its actually true?) Some things are guilt by association and he may not get to be a HC again. I dont blame fans for wanting nothing to do with pedo state.  But honestly, some of the crap he pulled in Tampa should have precluded him from ever being a HC again anyway.
so now Alabama if they elect Roy will be known as PedoBama as a state?

Navin Johnson

Dionysos25

Quote from: Hogusta National on December 08, 2017, 02:21:45 pm
Geez - liberal idiocy!

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 08, 2017, 02:23:36 pm
Fake news.

You didn't actually say where he got the facts wrong. You'll want to start there. Just a tip.
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

OtterHog

Quote from: Dionysos25 on December 08, 2017, 03:24:50 pm
You didn't actually say where he got the facts wrong. You'll want to start there. Just a tip.

My comment was in jest, but I can see some are offended. Not hard to do these days.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 03:24:21 pm
so now Alabama if they elect Roy will be known as PedoBama as a state?
they wont elect a pedo. i have faith in the fine folks of Alabama. They'll elect the tough-on-crime guy that locked up all those KKK guys.

OtterHog

Mods can we trash this? Or move this garbage to the politics forum?

There's enough of this bickering and d**k measuring all day everyday on every TV channel and every radio station.

HamGrowsOnTrees

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 08, 2017, 02:59:24 pm

There was none. The attorney for the other side didn't even interview him because nothing was there.

This thread is so full of fail it's hilarious.

leroyhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:27:01 pm
they wont elect a pedo. i have faith in the fine folks of Alabama. They'll elect the tough-on-crime guy that locked up all those KKK guys.
if the good people of Alabama elect Roy, and shun the guy that's tough on Racism, why would a young minority coming out of H.S. want to go to a University in Alabama, to play sports!

Navin Johnson

Yamahog

Can we talk Hog football please?  One reason I come to this forum to get AWAY from politics.

LRRandy

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 03:03:33 pm
I don't think we have to worry about him ending up at Arkansas.
exactly right. Why would he?
This is fun, isn't it.

Ex-Trumpet

This thread needs to take a knee.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

leroyhawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on December 08, 2017, 03:51:25 pm
This thread needs to take a knee.
I like Chad Morris, I think he will succeed beyond the expectations of Hog Fans everywhere.

Navin Johnson

Hogtimes

nm

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 04:00:28 pm
I like Chad Morris, I think he will succeed beyond the expectations of Hog Fans everywhere.

Me too.  But this thread needs to be axed before it gets to Politics.  I never want to post there!!  :)

masbas3

Quote from: RayZorbak on December 08, 2017, 02:07:04 pm

Are you crazy???

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: leroyhawg on December 08, 2017, 03:47:24 pm
if the good people of Alabama elect Roy, and shun the guy that's tough on Racism, why would a young minority coming out of H.S. want to go to a University in Alabama, to play sports!
good point!!

masbas3

You are trolling, this has nothing to do with fans in the south, no one would want this man as Coach of their program until facts can be proved that he knew nothing of what was going on.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Hoot72 on December 08, 2017, 03:07:15 pm
From what I read, 1 (ONE) time in all the questioning, the whistle-blower (can't remember the coach's name) said that there was one other person that had seen things happen.  When asked who it was, he said Greg Schiano; and that Schiano told Tom Bradley about it.  Bradley said that Schiano never said anything about it.  It was dropped, and as far as I can remember from what I read, nothing was ever said about it again.  He was not questioned, he was not accused, and he was never charged.  Yet his career is seems to have been ruined.

My complaint about that is it was his responsibility to report it someone who WOULD do something about it. The fact that he did not is guilty by omission of facts.
In that case, no would be my answer
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on December 08, 2017, 04:06:43 pm
Me too.  But this thread needs to be axed before it gets to Politics.  I never want to post there!!  :)
Im done. I apologise for my part in it. i never start the politics crap. But sometimes i have to respond b/c IT DOESNT BELONG IN HERE.

PORKULATOR

damn Leroy. I feel ya. +1
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: masbas3 on December 08, 2017, 04:11:15 pm
You are trolling, this has nothing to do with fans in the south, no one would want this man as Coach of their program until facts can be proved that he knew nothing of what was going on.
you've been here what.??? A week, with your 15 posts. You're not the troll judge and jury.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TomasPistola

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on December 08, 2017, 02:36:09 pm
Fake News.

I said allegedly. So leave me out of your CNN Sermon. I said he ain't leaving because he doesn't want this dredged up again. Do you disagree?
You were right.
You did a great job.

HoggyCat

Nope.  No way in hell. We just fired a guy that overlooked rape. Damn sure won't support someone that overlooked what he did. That's worse than "ours" in every sense of the word.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.