Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia has 31 Seniors on their team!

Started by island hog, December 02, 2017, 06:38:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

island hog

That's how you compete every year and win the championship on s regular basis.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: island hog on December 02, 2017, 06:38:12 pm
That's how you compete every year and win the championship on s regular basis.

Sounds like someone besides Smart had a big part in Georgia's success.

And I don't think u can have 31 seniors on your roster every year.

Atlhogfan1

A number of Fr contributed big including today. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hamARchy in the USA

Two of Auburn's last 3 games were vs a #1.   Not a lot of fuel left in the tank so a Georgia win was no surprise.  Gus alluded to this problem after the Bama game.

DeltaBoy

I sure Nick Saban was on the phone with Kirby working out that D!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

holeinthewall

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 02, 2017, 07:02:38 pm
Mark Reich had them Loaded !

Compared to Richt new team which has 9 and that includes a kicker and a kid that was a grad transfer. So Golden was so pathetic he left Richt with nothing.

lechon

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 02, 2017, 07:58:05 pm
I sure Nick Saban was on the phone with Kirby working out that D!

Damn dude, just damn
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill