Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn @ Arkansas 2017 prediction thread

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 16, 2017, 02:57:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

From Tusk Till Dawn

I think Auburn is a bit too much, but I'm going from the heart and not the head.

Hogs 31-28

Redhogs

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 20, 2017, 12:39:51 pm
I rarely make predictions. But these guys did and it's sad that we have come to have no more respect than this.
https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/sec-country-team-prediction-auburn-looks-bounce-back-win-arkansas
That's not no respect ...that's -0 no respect. So sad, disheartening, and unnecessary. Can we please get the hell rid of this imposter masquerading as coach so we can begin to change the culture before we become a permanent Vandy. Oh wait,  we are worse than Vandy, Ky. or anyone else in the SEC right now. Been a Hog fan for 27 years and never has being competitive felt so hopeless and far away. I can't do much, I'm just a fan, but I'll be closing my wallet to anything Arkansas football until this windbreaker wearing program wrecker is thrown the hell out of NWA....if I live that damn Long.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Paulsooie

38-24 Auburn most likely.
What are the odds someone holds up a sign asking Gus to come home? 
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

phadedhawg

swineology

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

JOKERHOG

Pains me to say because I hate auburn on the same level as TAMU but 49-7 bad guys
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

jimhog

hogcard1964

I'm upping the score a bit. However Butters still wins his biggest game ever.

Hogs 29
Awwwwwbarn 27

MuskogeeHogFan

AUB 31  ARK 24

They aren't all that everyone thinks that they are and we will have our chances to beat Auburn if we stop shooting ourselves in the foot. My prediction is based on stats to date. We are capable of winning this game but the offense has to show up and we have to limit big plays on the defense and not give them a short field by trying to make short kicks. Just put it in the doggone EZ on KO's and punt the doggone ball out of bounds so that there is no chance of a return.
Go Hogs Go!

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

hogus maximus

All non-believers stand aside in fear! A new day marches through the dawn!!

Pork Ranger

Hogs win a close one and Bret gives himself a personal Gatorade bath

HogRealism

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 07:32:11 pm
63-9.......Auburn is going to roll through us like crap through a goose.......and we'll miss the PAT........

Sounds about right.

ATLHog

Auburn 31
Hogs 21 - Home game pride keeps AU score relatively low. Hogs put a cosmetic TD on scoreboard mid-4th, otherwise Auburn controls game.

andrewdaltonp

I'm gonna say 35-21 in Auburn's favor.

We need to get rid of BB and find a coach who's gonna take our guys to the CFB Playoffs next season. BB stated that he believes that Austin Allen has a "real" possibility to play against the Tigers, but I just don't see it. Two days earlier before making that statement, he said that Allen was "a couple of weeks away". Allen is 66 of 117 for 850 yards with eight touchdowns and four interceptions this season. I just don't see him being the difference maker in this one even if he does play. However, I think that if Cole Kelley starts this game and comes out slingin' balls downfield (and completing those passes), then we may have a chance at taking this one to OT and possibly winning it from there if our defense can step up. Whaley has to step up in this one as well, as I think we should utilize his ability to run the football a little more for the rest of the season.

...of course, that's just my personal opinion.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 20, 2017, 07:52:59 pm
AUB 31  ARK 24

They aren't all that everyone thinks that they are and we will have our chances to beat Auburn if we stop shooting ourselves in the foot. My prediction is based on stats to date. We are capable of winning this game but the offense has to show up and we have to limit big plays on the defense and not give them a short field by trying to make short kicks. Just put it in the doggone EZ on KO's and punt the doggone ball out of bounds so that there is no chance of a return.
Only thing you got right was picking Auburn to win.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

A lot of us got this pretty close. Do these game prediction threads usually get moved to SEC Sports forum after the game?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 19, 2017, 12:26:29 pm
If Ark's defense, (and offense, given the SC game) hold Auburn team scoring to 20 or less, I will go donate $50 to your favorite charity as long as it is not Planned Parenthood or similar. Pinky promise.
I knew I would not have to worry about this result.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."