Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well....that didin't take long.

Started by Boarcephus, September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

katocat13

well, for the first time actually seeing the team, I would say, our D sucks.  Is it Herring?  Don't know.  But our players are not worth shite.

RJ is taken down and a flag comes in for grounding (he threw the ball away).  Even the announcers are upset with that call.  Monk was in the area.  3 and 15.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

Flatline

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

Nutt_Hate_Me

where's the discipline on D.  Another GD penalty.
It's great to be home.

BigoBoys

katocat13

Interception.  May I say, that both of those plays happened after a timeout talk with hdn?

they just caught a pass at our 34, and we get called for roughing the passer which will be tacked on.  so, 1st & 10 on the 17.  4:51 left in the first quarter (Clark Moore did it)

QB  =  TD   

Flatline

I don't believe that.  The man can't even run and he just scored.

Nutt_Hate_Me

We just made Matt Leinart Look like Matt Jones
It's great to be home.

hawgfan_18

this is gonna be worse than the auburn game last year, and the georgia Sec champ game, well damn we just had a passing QB without any damn legs run a TD on us.

Hoggam's Razor

.....please god get us out of the 1st qtr.

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

hawgfan_18

hogken

and yall say fire Nutt! i been telling you about that weak D. wheres Wommack?
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Flatline

Calling  Butch Davis.  Please help.  SOS. 

AFWarrior83

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.

PerryHog

Richardson should be benched. He didn't even try to put a lick on llienhart. BS.

Flatline

Quote from: hogken on September 17, 2005, 10:09:27 pm
and yall say fire Nutt! i been telling you about that weak D. wheres Wommack?

You are an idiot.  I said it once and I will say it again and again and again.

Nutt_Hate_Me

Dude use the play by play link that was posted.  28 to 7    5 min left in 1st qtr
It's great to be home.

hogbalz

Fire everybody even the bus drivers.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Flatline

eight offensive plays and scored four touchdowns

Nutt_Hate_Me

Typically the sucky Offense takes the life out of our D.  This week the reverse is true.
It's great to be home.

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

Biggus Piggus

Where's Wommack?  HE ASSEMBLED THIS CRAPPY SACK OF darn!  He's where he ought to be, which is gone.
[CENSORED]!

J_Ville_Devils_Den

:puke:  I waited 3 weeks to see this!!!
Member Number:  #329

Major Payne: Do not attempt to valid my authority. I have eight weeks to turn you gaggling maggots into a well-discipline cadet unit. From this day forward your sorry asses belong to me. You will not eat, sleep, drink, blow your nose or dig in your buts without my say so. Know this, killing is my business, ladies, and business is good.

Flatline

Keep Jones in the game.  Why in the hell isn't he starting.

hawgfan_18

well we know for sure felix is the real deal...

Biggus Piggus

Every time they run Howard it's like giving up a down.
[CENSORED]!

Razorback7

Im so glad we have defensive backs that can cover!   Cough Cough!!!!

doubleH

AFWarrior83

OMG, I can't believe we can't even stop them for 1 drive! We are getting laughed at by the world! NUTT YOUR GONE BUD!

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Nutt_Hate_Me

darn we could have run this offense and Jones and McF last week and won the game.  Lose this one regardless, but still we'd be 2-1.
It's great to be home.

Flatline

Boarcephus

Wonder what the record is for total offense in a game?   At this rate they'll go for a 1000+!!
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

idochog

Im glad I didnt spend my money to go out there.
I love Jesus!

Nutt_Hate_Me

Jesus christ Johson should have just ran the damn ball.
It's great to be home.

doubleH

lets burn all our to's in the first quarter

pioneerhog

This is like when I play NCAA 2006 on my PS2, it is just pitiful,

Flatline

Jones is the only one that looks like a man.  We need Hillis at fullback and Jones at tailback.

katocat13

28-7; we got a first down.  on about our 40.  we tried to run, and they stopped us.  What a concept.  A defense that works.  They have a guy from Florida.  Oh, shite!  Trick play that didn't work.  I don't even know what happened their. 

Time out.  According to the announcers this is 'a quarter to forget for Arkansas'.

oh, and hdn is not a happy guy. 

AFWarrior83

Nutt your an idiot, we had a winnable game last week, and because your a [CENSORED] we are going to be 1-2, when we should be 2-1, and Vandy should be 2-1!

Hoggam's Razor

....you can't blame this loss on HDN.......he's the offensive coordinator.

Razorback7