Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for Land to Hunt Hogs on

Started by 00_Dunham, July 22, 2015, 03:57:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

00_Dunham

Hey my name is Grant and my buddy and I are looking for some land to hunt hogs on the week of August 17th. We are two respectable guys, I am an Eagle Scout / pre med and he is future military / pre law. We would bring gifts and cash for the opportunity to come down and camp out for a couple nights. We'd stay out of your way and leave the place looking better than it did. Let me know and we can work something out. Thanks

Pulled(PP)pork

what are you trying to say about my land??  Naw, just kidding.  After the last article I read, don't know if you could call it "hunting".

PP

oldman1015

Quote from: 00_Dunham on July 22, 2015, 03:57:42 pm
Hey my name is Grant and my buddy and I are looking for some land to hunt hogs on the week of August 17th. We are two respectable guys, I am an Eagle Scout / pre med and he is future military / pre law. We would bring gifts and cash for the opportunity to come down and camp out for a couple nights. We'd stay out of your way and leave the place looking better than it did. Let me know and we can work something out. Thanks
what part of the state?
Arkansas, the left lane state.

theFlyingHog

My brother and I have been trying to get on some hogs for over a year. I hear of you want to eat them it's best to hunt late December/January

hawgwild child

i have hogs galore on my land, love to let you hunt but I don't have the say so. really strick family land.  anyways I live in yell co, and I know a couple of years ago, they had this article in the paper about getting you in contact with landowners who would let you hunt hogs for free on farmers lands.  my suggestion would be to contact the yell county record in Danville and ask them about it.  I don't know the number but im sure u could google it.