Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cobi Hamilton

Started by RebelliousHog, January 01, 2017, 03:31:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

catches winning touchdon for Pittsburg in overtime. Way to go.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

hawgdavis

Where is the stuff about Cobi, useless thread

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

JIHawg

January 01, 2017, 06:32:18 pm #3 Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 06:42:47 pm by JIHawg

KlubhouseKonnected

Pretty cool, Alex was the leading rusher for Seattletoday as well. Only 7 for 55 but it's progress.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

hawgdavis

Always had a flair for the dramatic. I'm glad he showed up in the black and gold, I'm not sure when they picked him up but I posted it in another thread a few weeks back when I saw him on the field for them and for some reason no one seemed to be interested in it at that point in time. Life long Steelers and Razorback fan. They are truly " Americas team" regardless of what the Cowgirls fans on here would have you believe

MemphisBossHog

I'm a huge Steeler fan and earlier in the season noticed a familiar name that the announcer said had been brought up from the practice squad.

Cobi has done really well.  He is pretty sure handed and his catch today in OT was clutch.  He also had a couple other catches in the game today.   Was really proud of the former Hog.

Dr. Starcs

Ask Siri who is America's team.

But great job Cobi!

FaytownHog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 01, 2017, 06:55:50 pm
Pretty cool, Alex was the leading rusher for Seattletoday as well. Only 7 for 55 but it's progress.
That's because a lot of teams rested their starters today. Good to get some playing time though reguardless.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: FaytownHog on January 01, 2017, 09:09:01 pm
That's because a lot of teams rested their starters today. Good to get some playing time though reguardless.
no it's not. it's because thomas rawls is terrible. alex earned that start.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

pignatious

Congratulations to Cobi. Hoping Cowboys meet the Steelers in the Super Bowl and run them into the dirt.
Freedom is never free.

(notOM)Rebel123

In the words of Jeff Spicoli...

Capt. Hamm

Way to go Cobi! Don't like Steelers though.

oldfart

one of my alltime favorite hogs

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 02, 2017, 08:40:17 am
In the words of Jeff Spicoli...

Beautiful.  Thumbs up the Demozet headline editor for that one.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hogs958

Quote from: hawgdavis on January 01, 2017, 06:56:25 pm
Always had a flair for the dramatic. I'm glad he showed up in the black and gold, I'm not sure when they picked him up but I posted it in another thread a few weeks back when I saw him on the field for them and for some reason no one seemed to be interested in it at that point in time. Life long Steelers and Razorback fan. They are truly " Americas team" regardless of what the Cowgirls fans on here would have you believe

You lose all credibility calling them "The Cowgirls" like a 12 year old.

hawgdavis

I can't stand them, it goes back to when I was a kid and a steelers fan and had a friend that was an obnoxious cowboys fan. You can say what you want about my credibility you have to know how it started for me. I love my friend and hate him at the same time lol. I also love to hate the cowboys and firmly believe with many other people that the Steelers are truly Americas favorite team and are truly the classiest organization in football.

Dr. Starcs

America's team was, is and always will be the Dallas Cowboys.

So much hate.

Hogs958

Quote from: hawgdavis on January 02, 2017, 07:16:46 pm
I can't stand them, it goes back to when I was a kid and a steelers fan and had a friend that was an obnoxious cowboys fan. You can say what you want about my credibility you have to know how it started for me. I love my friend and hate him at the same time lol. I also love to hate the cowboys and firmly believe with many other people that the Steelers are truly Americas favorite team and are truly the classiest organization in football.

credibility was the wrong word. Every team has their haters. Win you're historically successful it happens.

RaisinHog

He had a real nice catch against us "the cowboys" the week we played them .. I also met his dad a month or so back seemed like a super nice guy

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 02, 2017, 07:33:36 pm
He had a real nice catch against us "the cowboys" the week we played them .. I also met his dad a month or so back seemed like a super nice guy

Sounds like they raised him right.....
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-wide-receiver-used-rookie-signing-bonus-to-buy-cows-for-the-family-farm/

RaisinHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 02, 2017, 07:43:54 pm
Sounds like they raised him right.....
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-wide-receiver-used-rookie-signing-bonus-to-buy-cows-for-the-family-farm/

Funny thing was his dad was on a tractor getting a flat fixed at the service station I talked to him for 30 min before he said do you like football and I said I love football and he said well turn it on Thursday night and watch number 83 for Pittsburgh and I said o crap your cobi's dad lol