Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morgan ejected

Started by Granny fan, December 29, 2016, 08:43:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Granny fan

We turned over to the basketball game.  Can someone tell me what he was ejected for?

Dr. Starcs

Not sure. Hope he "held on" to the memories of this one.

lechon

Simulated sex with the ref, I couldn't believe it.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Ramboar

I'll be yo Huckleberry

Hawgphish

they never defined it or showed it

Granny fan

TNhawgfan

I've never seen a WR single handedly switch momentum the way he did tonight. Way to go senior!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hogcard1964

No footage.  Must have been verbal.

Pig In The City

tchog1956

Idiot actions.  Sad end to his career. 

Dr. Starcs

Senior leadership. Uncommon.

Pigdiana Jones

I want to see what he did. I can't believe these sucky ass officials and they did suck would toss him. Hell they let a player who was targeting stay in the game. If that was coley he would have been ejected
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

cc

It was reported that it was because he had 4 bands on his left arm?  Couple of folks at the Belk put it on twitter

ICEman

He will get to live with his meltdown for the next 60 years.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

razorson

AirWarren

Quote from: ICEman on December 29, 2016, 08:50:14 pm
He will get to live with his meltdown for the next 60 years.

Maybe he will start a roofing company like the other choke artist, Bua.

streitenberger

On to his next career..   at Honda of Fayetteville

SNORTZENHOGGER

Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: razorson on December 29, 2016, 08:50:46 pm
shoplifting?
We would have had a better shot tonight if he had shoplifted with sprinkle
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

AirWarren

Quote from: streitenberger on December 29, 2016, 08:53:11 pm

Walmart. Every dream career for nwa people and u of a grads.

Razor1997

Quote from: cc on December 29, 2016, 08:49:21 pm
It was reported that it was because he had 4 bands on his left arm?  Couple of folks at the Belk put it on twitter

Yes, it was for wearing 4 sweatbands on his left arm.  Apparently he had been warned that it was too many.

buldozer

He had a terrible game in the second half and should have been set on the bench after the first fumble. But that would require a coaching decision which we don't have

ICEman

Quote from: streitenberger on December 29, 2016, 08:53:11 pm
He won't receive any of my family's business.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

razorson

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 29, 2016, 08:54:36 pm
LoL

Dr. Starcs

WorfHog

Our Senior leadership is truly #UNCOMMONLY TERRIBLE

panchodeana

Drew Morgan lost this game for the Hogs and he knew it. Which is why he was frustrated and got himself ejected. I also knew when he made that selfish play at the end of the long pass -- one of those look-at-what-a-warrior-I-am-type plays--that we'd wind up losing the game. It was predictable.

Granny fan

Okay the bashing of Drew can stop!!  He didn't have a good game, but he pulled our butts out of the fire for several games over the past two years.  I didn't put this up for him to be bashed.  His last game as a senior ended badly, and for that I'm sorry for him.  I just honestly wanted to know what he did to get ejected.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: cc on December 29, 2016, 08:49:21 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😅

Dr. Starcs

He brought all that on himself.

lutherheggs

streitenberger

He got ejected for spitting in some guy's face..      now, nothing much offends me, I have a pretty thick skin. But that's a pretty low, classless, inexcusable thing to do. Heck, even stupid stuff like sucker punches or tripping aren't quite as bad

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 29, 2016, 08:54:36 pm

😂 This thread is hilarious

ricepig

Quote from: AP85 on December 29, 2016, 08:55:21 pm
Walmart. Every dream career for nwa people and u of a grads.

Aren't you going to be one, or couldn't you finish?

Hawgphish

spitting in a player's face....go sit with Sprinkle.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: AP85 on December 29, 2016, 08:52:28 pm
Maybe he will start a roofing company like the other choke artist, Bua.

Sorry got the market cornered in the GW area.

Hogs958

Morgan has been the man the past 2 years. He had a bad game, but I don't see the need to insult the guy.

Bubba's Bruisers

Morgan isnt anything close to a choir boy, and his actions at the end of the game were pathetic and not surprising, but the dude seemingly gave this program everything he had.  And it was a lot.  He didn't lose this game tonight.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Carl Lazlo

It was the coaches for not challenging the touch back fumble negated by penalty.   Drew fumbled the ball out of bounds and it never crossed the goalline. Too bad the coaches are inept.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Morgan fumbled twice fighting for extra yards. Maybe he should had gone down but I can't blame a senior for trying to show the team that you have to fight for every inch in the second half. The unsportsmanlike seems to have been a dumb mistake but I still haven heard/seen what he did.

ICEman

Quote from: Hawgphish on December 29, 2016, 09:08:15 pm
Then Morgan is definitely a punk.

Dr. Starcs

You spit in a guys face, you deserve criticism.
Absolutely a disgrace to ever do that, much less end your career that way.

ar-elwood

All season, Morgan has helped us more than hurt us.  He plays with as much heart and passion as anyone and more than most.  I wish he hadn't fumble either time.

I have no problem with Morgan's play.   :razorback:

Granny fan

Quote from: Hawgphish on December 29, 2016, 09:08:15 pm

He deserved the ejection for this.  Sad way to end your senior year.

Maynard G Krebs

ricepig

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 29, 2016, 09:21:22 pm
Behind the grassy knoll?

Maybe Drew was clearing his throat, and has sinus drainage, purely coincidental......

threeNout

Quote from: streitenberger on December 29, 2016, 09:06:49 pm
He got ejected for spitting in some guy's face..     

well, he's got the juice.....

panchodeana

Drew Morgan's fumble at the end of the long pass play cost the Hogs the game. He knows it. Coach Bielema knows it. Stretching for extra yards like that is a selfish play, trying to get yourself on the highlights on ESPN. Just secure the ball, go down and help your team score a touchdown on the next play. You do that and the game's basically over. But he didn't do that. He had to hot dog it. Then, in frustration, he spits in another player's face and gets ejected. Selfishness followed by a complete loss of poise. Sad to watch.