Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baseball Jersey

Started by War Boar, February 13, 2018, 07:32:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

War Boar

I was wondering if anyone knows of an online store that sells Razorback baseball jerseys?  I haven't been able to find anything online.  I'm currently stationed in San Diego and try to make at least one game a year, so if I have to buy one next time I'm on campus I can do that too.  Just can't find anything other than football and basketball jerseys.  Why is a baseball jersey so hard to find?

Go Hogs!!!

john

Call the Hog Heaven store in Bud Walton Arena. I saw some red home baseball jerseys for sale in there Saturday. They might could send u a pic by text or email

War Boar

Thanks. I'll give them a call.

factchecker

https://www.alumnihall.com/nike/arkansas-nike-2018-baseball-je-80127

You can buy it in store or online -

here is the physical address:

3417 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

War Boar

I swear I looked online and couldn't find anything before I posted this. Thanks for the links everyone. I'll put myself in the corner now.

SPAL

Just so you know.....baseball is the one sport it is totally acceptable for grown men to wear jerseys. So wear that baby.

factchecker

Quote from: Ark13 on February 14, 2018, 04:51:25 pm
I swear I looked online and couldn't find anything before I posted this. Thanks for the links everyone. I'll put myself in the corner now.

You are good.

They just released those online yesterday.

I know because just like you I was searching for them online.

Take yourself out of the corner and call the hogs!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

War Boar

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 14, 2018, 04:54:32 pm
Just so you know.....baseball is the one sport it is totally acceptable for grown men to wear jerseys. So wear that baby.

I agree completely.  Baseball is the only jersey I want.  No shoulder tusks for me.  Although I do have to admit I liked the older jersey much better.

Quote from: factchecker on February 14, 2018, 05:16:49 pm
You are good.

They just released those online yesterday.

I know because just like you I was searching for them online.

Take yourself out of the corner and call the hogs!

Thanks. This made me feel a lot better.  I had been looking for over a year now and all I could find were youth jerseys.  I was beginning to wonder if the university had decided that they just weren't going to sell them any more.  I'll call the Hogs from anywhere. I'm really excited they are coming to San Diego and wanted to represent.  Hopefully we'll have a decent turnout.  Go Hogs!!!

Tony Perkis

I was able to get this on fanatics.com last year.

Looks like they just posted the "updated" one for sale for $79.99. If you're in the market for one, I'd monitor that sight for about a week or so. Usually they'll throw up a 20% off sale for a day or two at a time.