Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DMAC

Started by RebHog, November 12, 2017, 06:30:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebHog

WTH with zeke out he gets one carry!   :puke:

EastexHawg

I believe we saw today that playing QB for the Cowboys becomes a bit more difficult when handing the ball to the best back in the league 25 times isn't an option.  It's also considerably less healthy.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 12, 2017, 09:10:43 pm
I believe we saw today that playing QB for the Cowboys becomes a bit more difficult when handing the ball to the best back in the league 25 times isn't an option.  It's also considerably less healthy.

I think not having your all pro LT available for the game was the key to failure

hawkhawg

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 12, 2017, 09:30:27 pm
I think not having your all pro LT available for the game was the key to failure

This

Michaelt

Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hog of steele

I thought this was going to be a post about making him our OC.

alohawg

Makes no sense,  no idea what Dallas is doing lately.....don't think they know either tbh.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

EastexHawg

Quote from: alohawg on November 22, 2017, 02:20:11 am
Makes no sense,  no idea what Dallas is doing lately.....don't think they know either tbh.

It has been obvious all season that Dallas thinks Darren is their 4th best option at running back.  I actually read suggestions that they weren't playing him before Elliott's suspension because they were "saving him" so he could ride in like a white knight and be the starter in Zeke's absence.  That was of course nothing but wishful thinking on the part of Hog fans.