Started by Doug, May 16, 2014, 09:59:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

May 16, 2014, 09:59:09 am Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 08:21:02 pm by Doug
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

SteveInArk

Doug .... you need a [sic] after colege in the title, or the spelling police will jump on you, without looking at the pix, lol.
;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Doug

Quote from: SteveInArkDoug .... you need a [sic] after colege in the title, or the spelling police will jump on you, without looking at the pix, lol.
Let 'em jump on me. I'll cull through their post history and nail 'em for every one of their typos and grammatical errors.

All joking aside, FIXT! ;)
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

pigture perfect

It's funny that my nephew is graduating from LSU tomorrow. I honestly believe he would have spelled it that way.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hawgey-Davidson

kimjongsqUeAl

Can't even spell korndawgz right,, geeeeze!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Doug on May 16, 2014, 09:59:09 am
Nothing more needs to be said:

https://twitter.com/BearlyDoug/status/467289320097738753

Maybe it's an aggie in disquise......................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SteveInArk

Possibly, but an Aggie maroon would likely have a moron-colored jeep! ;)

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 10, 2014, 06:40:02 pm
Maybe it's an aggie in disquise......................................

Before A&M entered the SEC, LSU was the Aggies of the SEC.....   Now, they have competition....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 11, 2014, 08:21:15 pm
Before A&M entered the SEC, LSU was the Aggies of the SEC.....   Now, they have competition....

I think the aggies would win that competition by a landslide........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: SteveInArk on June 11, 2014, 10:40:47 am
Possibly, but an Aggie maroon would likely have a moron-colored jeep! ;)

And a moron inside it!

moses_007

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Doug

--Doug

99toLife

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Doug on May 16, 2014, 08:21:54 pm
Let 'em jump on me. I'll cull through their post history and nail 'em for every one of their typos and grammatical errors.

All joking aside, FIXT! ;)

Nothing like a man with more time than patience... LOL.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.