Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Hog fans in Virginia Beach/Norfolk, Virginia area???

Started by jst01, September 02, 2008, 06:43:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

I just moved from Fville to Virginia Beach 3 weeks ago  :'(

Wondering if I live near any fellow Razorbacks now.  thanks, Go Hogs!

nash6915

yeah i live in newport news work on navy base in norfolk

jst01

Quote from: nash6915 on September 02, 2008, 07:03:11 pm
yeah i live in newport news work on navy base in norfolk

cool!  I knew there had to be some Hogs here.  Im gonna try and find some more local fans and find somewhere to watch some games around here.  I heard about a place called McFaddens(no joke, thats really the name) that shows tons of college and NFL games.  I'll stay in touch, later. Go Hogs.

HognVA

Bacons Rebellion

At least a few years ago there was an Tidewater Alumni Chapter. I live in Richmond and we drove down to watch us beat Texas and lose to LSU, with the bunch. I suppose they are still active.

nash6915

yeah that would be good.  be good to watch the games with fellow hog fans.

VirginiaHog

I too am in Virginia, although farther North. I am in the Harrisonburg area. I moved here from Springdale about a year and a half ago. Love the area, miss my hogs.

HognVA

I'm down for some meetups. I have been looking for Hogs fans for a while now.

Bacons Rebellion

If y'all want to meet at the South Carolina game, I have five tickets I can't use, UA section. Just found out today that it's the big fall high school fine arts program that weekend and two kids have to play in the band. :(

jst01

great to hear bout you guys.  I'll save this thread so I can contact ya'll.  We should try and get together to watch a good SEC game in a few weeks. 

wholetdahawgsout

I'm in Chesapeake as well.  Welcome to the area, its not all bad, but certainly different from Arkansas.  Please post any intentions for a Hog watching event, I'd be interested.

TexHog188

Use to live in Hampton - Stationed at Langley for a few years.  Check out Williamsburg, some good golf up that way.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

usnavyhogfan

hey yall ill be moving to norfolk area at the end of the year. getting orders to little creek. ill have to remember this thread, get together for some beers and football
The dream is free, the journey is not.

IndyHog76

HognVA

How are you guys watching the Kentucky game this week? Cox listings show Florida Southern game on instead of ours on ESPNU. Hopefully one of the Sports Bars can get it.

navyhog24

late repsonse here but i'm in norfolk also. i'm stationed on NOB and live off of military highway and virginia beach blvd. if anyone ever wants to get together for a game, send me a message or something. i'd love to breakout my plastic hoghat at some local joint and call the hogs.

hogman

hogman

Liberty Bowl @ My place. Hampton, VA. Saturday. Lots of beer, Liquor and a big 52" flatscreen with some nice surround sound!

Steaks, brats, burgers, chips and dip dudes. Just PM me