Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MuskogeeHogFan---HELP ME

Started by 12247, February 28, 2018, 09:52:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

As has been documented times over, I have zero tech abilities.  Thats my fault.  Don't even know how to PM someone.

Nice article in the Tulsa World, sports page 4 authored by Mike Brown.  It explains the background that created The Border Brawl or a home and home series between some Texas and Oklahoma schools.

Arkansas needs to develop something like this maybe against some LA, MO, OK or TX teams.  We've talked about how a standing Hog HC might help Arkansas football at the High School level.  Maybe he could assist in promoting something like this, just a thought.  ANYWAY, MUSKOGEE, IF YOU BELIEVE THIS HAS MERIT THEN PROMOTE IT HERE,  I DON'T KNOW HOW.

Seems this Brawl ended up being promoted by one Texas High School HC who happened to be from Ada, OK and played for OU.  Sometimes things are simple but someone has to get it started.  After you get this online in a civil manner, please can this thread.  Thank you.

MUSKOGEE AFTER YOU BRING

onebadrubi

This article?  About teams playing in the border brawl this upcoming season?

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/high-school-football-jenks-union-broken-arrow-bixby-sand-springs/article_0d2bb772-fba0-5598-9c50-292e31669420.html

I see nuttin... ahhh nvm too good of a chance...a little earlier than I...