Started by RagingHawgOn, January 10, 2018, 09:42:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RagingHawgOn

Phucking embarrassment.

Oh but the guys played hard!!

MAGA45

Fake News

BassinHawg

It's probably past his bedtime, he might sleep in tomorrow after this, LOL!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

hamsam

It's all joe's fault. When he approves, the Hogs lose! But I'll bet he FREAKIN LOVES IT with no punctuation and random capitalization
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

RagingHawgOn

hamsam

"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Kenny Dowell Loggains

He'll spin it with bad grammar, bad punctuation, and run on sentences.

porkinsons disease

he cant play for them.you haters make me sick.go root for. another team. mike. anderson ain't going anywhere.go kick rocks. you hear me

Thought I would give you a preview, although we have heard it all before
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

maxhog5

Hey, Pittsburg lost at home to Duke.  Michigan State barely beat Rutgers.  It is hard to win at home.  Your student section gets the visitors all fired up with their insults and trash talk.  Our players are too comfortable sleeping in their own beds.  Just tough.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: maxhog5 on January 10, 2018, 10:14:04 pm
Hey, Pittsburg lost at home to Duke.  Michigan State barely beat Rutgers.  It is hard to win at home.  Your student section gets the visitors all fired up with their insults and trash talk.  Our players are too comfortable sleeping in their own beds.  Just tough.
Maybe we need to take it on the road...gasp....err...nevermind
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011