Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Crystal Ball picks for Tyree Wilson

Started by SooieGeneris, January 10, 2018, 03:40:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooieGeneris

Tyree Wilson a WDE who has been committed to A&M a good while is now predicted to switch to us in the last 2-3 days, not just Otis but a Texas guy as well.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyree-Wilson-46039131

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Tyree-Wilson-at-West-Rusk-190248/CurrentExpertPredictions
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

ChicoHog

January 10, 2018, 03:44:57 pm #1 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:37:12 pm by ChicoHog
With coaching turnover at both Arkansas and A&M it doesn't surprise me that many of the previous commits will go elsewhere. 

WOOPIGDOOIE

I sure hope we can flip him. Looks like a beast pass rusher, will fit in perfectly with Chavis scheme

Hogindasticks

Hugo Bezdek

Would be a huge pickup. 123 Tackles, 39 TFL in 2017.

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: 247Hog on January 10, 2018, 05:48:43 pm
6 feet 5.5 inches  :o :o :o
Nick Fulwider is 6-7, CCM seems to like those tall speedy ends

King Kong

Good looking prospect. A raw prospect with unbelievable potential

RaisinHog

RaisinHog

But do you think we would take him and mincy ?

jgphillips3

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 10, 2018, 06:03:46 pm

I think they would.  I think CCM is going to help some guys who fit poorly and have no chance of seeing the field find a new home to make room for needed depth at certain positions.

247Hog

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on January 10, 2018, 05:57:45 pm

Wow, forgot about him being that tall. I like and maybe will be able to deflect more balls. Even better, like in the NCG, have a QB bounce a pass off the helmet and get an interception.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Highway Hog Sign

LOVE IT! I see the Horns and Gators have also offered him recently, but have no idea to what degree his interest in them would be.
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on January 10, 2018, 05:57:45 pm
So did Petrino. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hayden1865

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 10, 2018, 06:03:46 pm

I believe so since Mincey is a SDE and this kid plays the weak side. I also think we would take Courtre Alexander if the numbers are right. We need pass rushing DEs and have for awhile. I think Chavis wants to remedy that situation. This kid runs 4.67 and Mincey 4.7 according to 24/7, we need that kind of speed off the edge.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Hogindasticks

Big Daddy

Hogindasticks

If these are the type kids we are going to get in a couple years...........geeze.....can't wait!

hogmolar

Jimbo Fisher is a terrible coach and can't recruit a bit.  Oh wait does that only apply to our new coaches when a recruit flips his commitment after a coaching change.  ;)

Tarheelhawg

Already seeing the dividends of Coach Chavis and CCM with the strong Texas ties.

jackflash

The type of recruit Chavis needs at DE to make want do to work

nwahogfan1

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 10, 2018, 06:56:08 pm
I believe so since Mincey is a SDE and this kid plays the weak side. I also think we would take Courtre Alexander if the numbers are right. We need pass rushing DEs and have for awhile. I think Chavis wants to remedy that situation. This kid runs 4.67 and Mincey 4.7 according to 24/7, we need that kind of speed off the edge.

I believe on obvious passing downs we would put 4 DEs in the game to rush the passer so I bet they will take all 6 DLM if they are a better fit than what on Campus.  Remember Beliema had problems gettting DLM so he went to a 3-4.  this staff seems to be knocking it out of the park.  Remarkable.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Highway Hog Sign on January 10, 2018, 06:11:07 pm
LOVE IT! I see the Horns and Gators have also offered him recently, but have no idea to what degree his interest in them would be.
he LOVES him some Chavis. He's visiting next weekend.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

rzrbk4life

Hope we get this kid. I really like these d-linemen CCM is going after
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Richard Davenport

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

Rzback

Should be able to turn the heads of some A&M defensive commits with Chavis coming here.
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

onebadrubi

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on January 10, 2018, 05:11:26 pm
Would be a huge pickup. 123 Tackles, 39 TFL in 2017.
kid is an absolute stud and no way he's only a 3 *!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

RaisinHog

I think he could help in 3rd down situations now..

The_Iceman

buldozer

For his size, this kid looks very quick. Great pick up if we get him. Go Hogs!!

SamBuckhart

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 11, 2018, 08:40:14 am
FWIW, on Tuesday I predicted the same.
I hope we get him. Has he played any other positions?
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

onebadrubi

FraggleHog

Now 100% to the Hogs... 8)

I think he's ours.

The opposition looks like 5th graders and he's throwing them around like rag dolls. Reminds me of the Cam Newton Super Bowl ad from a couple years back. That being said... What Division does West Rusk play in?
Calling the Hogs from DFW

ChicoHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 11, 2018, 12:37:25 pm
May be why Mincey just de-committed.
I read where our coaches are going to visit Mincey on Saturday.   And he still has us lined up for an official visit in a couple weeks.  Not over yet!

Hogfan46

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 11, 2018, 03:18:45 pm
Now 100% to the Hogs... 8)

I think he's ours.

The opposition looks like 5th graders and he's throwing them around like rag dolls. Reminds me of the Cam Newton Super Bowl ad from a couple years back. That being said... What Division does West Rusk play in?

West Rusk is 3A, Div 2 in Texas.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Hogfan46 on January 11, 2018, 03:53:14 pm
West Rusk is 3A, Div 2 in Texas.

Thanks... Based on film, it appears he can (and will) need to add quite a bit of good weight... as long as he doesn't lose any speed. He has a great first step. Hope he inks with the Hogs

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 247Hog on January 10, 2018, 06:06:34 pm
Wow, forgot about him being that tall. I like and maybe will be able to deflect more balls. Even better, like in the NCG, have a QB bounce a pass off the helmet and get an interception.

Here's a free comma. (,) Use it...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogNTX

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 10, 2018, 06:02:57 pm
He'll everyone like tall D ends ???

Last year at my middle school I've raided the tall B & C team safeties and turned them into 2 A team ends, a B team end. We play a 3-4 ... one that moved from C to B to A as an end told me one day in practice ... it's a whole lot more fun to hit the qb than a little receiver.

RaisinHog

Quote from: HogNTX on January 11, 2018, 05:49:09 pm
Last year at my middle school I've raided the tall B & C team safeties and turned them into 2 A team ends, a B team end. We play a 3-4 ... one that moved from C to B to A as an end told me one day in practice ... it's a whole lot more fun to hit the qb than a little receiver.

Yeah lol that just blowed my mind  most NFL D ends are probably 6-4 too 6-6 ... Everyone liked length off the edge just hard to find lol

Peter Porker

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 11, 2018, 04:00:25 pm
Thanks... Based on film, it appears he can (and will) need to add quite a bit of good weight... as long as he doesn't lose any speed. He has a great first step. Hope he inks with the Hogs

My favorite hogville phrase.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

FraggleHog

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 11, 2018, 05:54:36 pm
My favorite hogville phrase.

That phrase has been around about as long as strength and conditioning has been around. My jr high, hs and college coaches all used that phrase.

Peter Porker

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 11, 2018, 08:21:13 pm
That phrase has been around about as long as strength and conditioning has been around. My jr high, hs and college coaches all used that phrase.

I know.

I love seeing it used on hogville.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Hogindasticks

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 10, 2018, 03:40:23 pm
Tyree Wilson a WDE who has been committed to A&M a good while is now predicted to switch to us in the last 2-3 days, not just Otis but a Texas guy as well.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyree-Wilson-46039131

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Tyree-Wilson-at-West-Rusk-190248/CurrentExpertPredictions

Kinda funny this happened when Chavis was hired...lol

Hopeful Hog

He's gonna need to bulk up quite a bit but that can happen in a college weight room. Built more like a LBER and doesn't have much production in the sack department, never got over 5 sacks against a high school OL,  but that can all change with coaching. He has potential.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 11, 2018, 10:33:12 pm
He's gonna need to bulk up quite a bit but that can happen in a college weight room. Built more like a LBER and doesn't have much production in the sack department, never got over 5 sacks against a high school OL,  but that can all change with coaching. He has potential.

Quite possible they played alot of run first teams he was in the backfield alot

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 11, 2018, 10:37:15 pm
Quite possible they played alot of run first teams he was in the backfield alot

Very possible. Definitely not trying to knock the kid, he seems like a tackling machine. His stats and stature reads more like a 5* LBER than a 3* DE is all. I would love to see what Chavis and the SC coach could do with him.

Hogindasticks

That's where he was committed...came with Chavis.