Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WEB EXTRA: Lake Travis Community Talks About Chad Morris

Started by gdumont, December 11, 2017, 08:33:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

Flrazrback

Strong statement coming from a group of peers. Great testament to Coaches character and also his ability. We are very fortunate to have Coach Morris abroad our staff at U of A

hawaiianhogster

WOW! Somebody knew what they were doing when they brought Coach Morris to Arkansas. A hidden Gem. As far as wins and losses I no worry about that part of it. It's everything else he does that will give our football team the ability to play at their highest level. That always brings in the wins and fills up the stadiums with Razorbacks.

Phil D

Time will tell, I definetly wish coach CM the best of luck. GO HOGS!!!
GO HOGS!!!!!!

Tejano Jawg

Nice video.

As someone who was in the camp of Norvell, Kiffin, maybe Leach or Venables, I absolutely think Morris was the right call.

You might could make a football argument for the others, won-loss record, etc, but there are some things that Morris has that the others don't—a "maturity" and everything that goes with that. People talk about the relationships he builds, and that partly comes from someone who has been around a little bit. And has seen some different things.

You could talk about what a great job Kiffin did turning his school around (I was never a big fan of his, but this season turned ME around)...but would you trust him more than Morris an any situation? I don't think so.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on December 11, 2017, 11:10:59 pm
WOW! Somebody knew what they were doing when they brought Coach Morris to Arkansas. A hidden Gem. As far as wins and losses I no worry about that part of it. It's everything else he does that will give our football team the ability to play at their highest level. That always brings in the wins and fills up the stadiums with Razorbacks.

Send Ole Jerry a "thank you!"  I would bet that's about as close as one could get to the one who knew what they were doing.

Name starts with the right letter.  Morris could be our Moses.  Maybe he can lead us out of this football funk we're in.  The fans and the football program have been "wondering" in the wilderness for near forty years, minus a decade or so.