Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to tell where we are headed.

Started by Hogindasticks, December 08, 2017, 08:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

December 08, 2017, 08:56:05 pm Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:07:33 pm by Hogindasticks
A really good gauge of where we are going.....Hammerdown!  WPS!

2017 Arkansas Vs Coastal Carolina  39-38
2017 Ark St Vs Coastal Carolina       51-17
2017 SMU Vs Ark St                        44-21

This should say everything.....

hogfooey

December 08, 2017, 08:58:10 pm #1 Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:48:21 am by hogfooey
oooops didn't mean to post here
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Hogindasticks

Quote from: hogfooey on December 08, 2017, 08:58:10 pm
What does that have to do where coach CCM has us heading?  That's where were, before we just added more fuel.

I guess his score at SMU beating Arkansas state isn't giving us any hope then..lol..smh

flagstaffhog

Wow. Talk about perspective....

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

ManBeast

I get where you're trying to go with this, but comparing scores really doesn't prove much. I'm bought in with CCM. Teaching a spread offense is a whole lot easier than a pro-style. We've got speedy receivers and capable QBs. We're definitely headed in the right direction!

Wildhog

Not only does it not say everything.  It says practically nothing.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BallHog1

Transitive property can't be applied to supports

Snout team

Quote from: BallHog1 on December 08, 2017, 09:22:36 pm
Transitive property can't be applied to supports

I disagree. Transitive properties apply very well to supports.  Just don't try to apply it to sports.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

sickboy

East Clintwood

Quote from: Wildhog on December 08, 2017, 09:15:23 pm

It does say that some are really reaching for something they can't grasp.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hogindasticks

Committee must have a hell of a time trying to figure out the final 4 then...lol

redeye

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 08, 2017, 09:33:26 pm
Committee must have a hell of a time trying to figure out the final 4 then...lol

I think it's interesting and football rankings are all about this stuff, so thanks for posting.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wildhog on December 08, 2017, 09:15:23 pm

Moby Dick it is not, but it did have words...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

PonderinHog

Look in the rear view mirror and see where you've been.

HogPharmer

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 08, 2017, 11:15:01 pm
Look in the rear view mirror and see where you've been.

HogInDaSticks likes to drive backwards.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

PonderinHog

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogFoo

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 08, 2017, 08:56:05 pm

well,  i think what one could say is that,  we all know that turd of a coach there at asu made a joke at the Hogs expense.  And being that Coach Morris beat asu,  i think if Coach Morris made a joke about beating the crap outta asu, it would endear him to every hog fan other than those over there in jonesboro.  which, who gives a crap about them.  especially after that idiot made a joke about us.     
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogPharmer

Couldn't we use the same deductive reasoning that UCA is almost better than bama was a few years back? UCA almost beat Ole Miss a couple years ago. Ole Miss beat Bama sometime within that time frame...

Moral of the story: UCA>Bama

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: HogFoo on December 09, 2017, 12:46:13 am
well,  i think what one could say is that,  we all know that turd of a coach there at asu made a joke at the Hogs expense.  And being that Coach Morris beat asu,  i think if Coach Morris made a joke about beating the crap outta asu, it would endear him to every hog fan other than those over there in jonesboro.  which, who gives a crap about them.  especially after that idiot made a joke about us.   

Sheesh. Don't be so insecure.

I thought it was a pretty good burn actually. Made me laugh when I heard about it. I still wish we could make them eat those words on the field, though.

HamGrowsOnTrees

Pork Twain

At first I was like, I could have sworn I have FCJ on my ignore list with Guv and then I saw that the OP was not FCJ.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 09, 2017, 01:07:01 am
At first I was like, I could have sworn I have FCJ on my ignore list with Guv and then I saw that the OP was not FCJ.

I try not to ignore anyone....

Sometimes it's real real difficult
This is my non-signature signature.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 09, 2017, 01:09:01 am
I try not to ignore anyone....

Sometimes it's real real difficult

I have a list of one.  Even Guv is not as crazy as FCJ
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 09, 2017, 01:10:29 am
I have a list of one.  Even Guv is not as crazy as FCJ

I can't believe HiM isn't on that list.

Großer Kriegschwein

If either of you are interested, I have the story on how last weekend went down in the coaching search. PM me for details if you want them. Maybe provide some closure on how the search got to where it did.
This is my non-signature signature.

Phil D

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 08, 2017, 08:56:05 pm

That honestly says absolutely nothing at all.
GO HOGS!!!!!!