Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clemson's offense vs Auburn's Defense 2011 video

Started by MasterChiefHog, December 08, 2017, 03:35:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

Pig in the Pokey

December 08, 2017, 03:35:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:09:04 pm by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: MasterChiefHog on December 08, 2017, 03:35:37 pm
You're going to want to see this. Woo Pig!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTaraQ-DiF0
nice!!

Here's them getting after that #11 FSU team, and that great defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDdyA-9ask

I LOVE this RPO play at the 0:41 mark. THIS offense is gonna be dope!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

atekido

I didn't realize how much a workhorse Watkins was...

Piggfoot

I noticed the QB never had the ball longer than 2.... sec. before throwing it.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Piggfoot on December 08, 2017, 07:20:53 pm
I noticed the QB never had the ball longer than 2.... sec. before throwing it.
and thats how you do it when you dont have a  5* OL.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

@Slackaveli

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:35:59 pm
nice!!

Here's them getting after that #11 FSU team, and that great defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDdyA-9ask

I LOVE this RPO play at the 0:41 mark. THIS offense is gonna be dope!
Thanks! It's like Christmas or something!
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

jimmiewkersh

Did you notice with the Auburn clip that it took until the end of the first quarter before Clemson scored?  The offense was adjusted from series to series until it finally found the weakness it was looking for.  That is on the fly adjusting which we will have to have here.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: jimmiewkersh on December 08, 2017, 08:04:29 pm
Did you notice with the Auburn clip that it took until the end of the first quarter before Clemson scored?  The offense was adjusted from series to series until it finally found the weakness it was looking for.  That is on the fly adjusting which we will have to have here.

I did. They were patient on what they needed to do to get the offense clicking and did it. You see Auburn's D wearing down too.

JONAS

Quote from: jimmiewkersh on December 08, 2017, 08:04:29 pm

I'm looking forward to any adjustments.  The previous staff made none.

Hogindasticks

At least the recipe has been cooked before...now the taste just needs to be refined with new ingredients.

Pig in the Pokey

everybody notice that it is UNRANKED Clemson, right? Coach wasnt lying when he said it was eerily the same.
@Slackaveli

titanhog

There are so many pros on that offense. Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, Dwayne Allen, Andre Ellington.

MasterChiefHog

TJ Hammonds, Chase Hayden, Whayley, and Deon Stewart already fit some of the pieces. But we have to fix our O Line or nothing we do is going to work.

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 09:47:21 pm
everybody notice that it is UNRANKED Clemson, right? Coach wasnt lying when he said it was eerily the same.
Yes I did. I guess I'm going to have to watch all of Clemson's 2011 season now since I have zero Hog games recorded.

EastTNHog

EastTNHog

Was that video edited, or is that just how fast they play snap to snap?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 08, 2017, 10:47:27 pm
;D
thats HAMMER DOWN
@Slackaveli

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 08, 2017, 10:47:27 pm
That's called "Full Tilt Boogie Red Bull Hammer Down."

colbs

I like how they find multiple ways to get their playmakers the ball.  The defense was surely locked in on Watkins but they still found ways to get him the ball.  On plays he didn't get the ball he was used as decoy.

lakecityhog

While the offense finally caught on and started putting points on the board some of you should realize that the Clemson D was very much a part of the Clemson offensive surge. Watch the clock on some of the 1st down plays and it is pretty easy to see that after Auburn scored 21 points that they started having some very short possessions. (lots of 3 N outs)

By the 3rd quarter Auburn's D was completely gassed. Again DEFENSE is the key, get a couple of 3 N outs and the other D gets TIRED! It happened to us A LOT this year. By the same token, we cannot afford to hurry and not get 1st downs.

I really like the balance of his offense, not just throwing the ball 60 times a game!