Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris theme song

Started by 3dawghawg, December 08, 2017, 11:03:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Birminghog

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

TexArkHogFan

Take It To The Limit - Eagles.  So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And take it to the limit one more time
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Rolonhog

I like all of these, but 1000hp is my vote.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

I agree that to catch the eye and attention of most young people, you need to relate to what they see as cool right now.

HOWEVER:  It has been said that if you play any truly good country song backward, you get your dog back, your truck gets fixed and it runs perfect, your long lost girlfriend returns, your Mom quits drinking and your Dad returns home.

Maybe if the Hog football team tried that we'd get some wins back, our strength and conditioning would return, we would suddenly know how to tackle, most WRs wouldn't blow by us like a great wind, we couldn't be blocked by nearly any opposing team member and our QB wouldn't get bitchhammered on nearly every dropback.  Its worth a try.

hoglady

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 08, 2017, 12:48:12 pm
I would have loved to have seen them before Glenn Frey passed away. There's a documentary about them on Netflix. If you ever have the chance, I'd highly recommend watching it. It's pretty awesome.
Seen them 3 times - once in the mid 70's a concert at the Cotton Bowl Stadium with the Rolling Stones (that was probably my favorite concert ever - line up was crazy), the Hell Freezes over Tour and then for the last time at Verizon.
One of my all time favorite groups.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

3dawghawg

Take it to the Limits should be learned by all young Hogs. We old hogs remember the 64 NC and we remember the 69 shootout. We remember when the hogs were GREAT. We just want all our younger hogs to get that experience and to do that you have to Take it to the Limits. As Elvis would say "It's Now or Never" GO HOGS --- WPS

HoggyCat

Quote from: grassroothog on December 08, 2017, 12:39:52 pm
War pigs. Black Sabbath. With the sirens.

Save that for right before the players take the field!
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

3dawghawg

Also play Life in the Fast Lane

Birminghog

Quote from: 12247 on December 08, 2017, 04:19:02 pm
I agree that to catch the eye and attention of most young people, you need to relate to what they see as cool right now.

HOWEVER:  It has been said that if you play any truly good country song backward, you get your dog back, your truck gets fixed and it runs perfect, your long lost girlfriend returns, your Mom quits drinking and your Dad returns home.

Maybe if the Hog football team tried that we'd get some wins back, our strength and conditioning would return, we would suddenly know how to tackle, most WRs wouldn't blow by us like a great wind, we couldn't be blocked by nearly any opposing team member and our QB wouldn't get bitchhammered on nearly every dropback.  Its worth a try.

The perfect country song, courtesy of David Allen Coe:

https://youtu.be/vAOVRkSCWmg?t=3m5s