Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yea or Nay to the visor?

Started by swinesation, December 08, 2017, 09:43:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

swinesation

Looks like Chad is going with the visor. Yea or Nay?  .

GringoHog

"There are Lions, Tigers and Bears ,but there ain't but one Razorback!" - HDN The Great

TexasRazorback

Im in on the visor. smart choice by Morris to got with the razorback on the visor and not the forward facing hog

pigz

As long as you're not a bald man, visors are acceptable. I wore one to the red white game one year, and being a bald man I cam home with a very red head and a white ring around it.
You guys have a good time frig dancing

rljjr

Don't care, but he wore a white hat at SMU on game days.

LRHawg

I don't care if he wears a visor, cowboy hat, or astronaut helmet if he wins games.

rickm1976

Visor is fine, as long as he doesn't have a reason to throw it down too many times during games this next season.

Athog

Quote from: swinesation on December 08, 2017, 09:43:19 am

Who cares what he wears!!!

HamIAm

98hogs

Quote from: HamIAm on December 08, 2017, 10:34:14 am
Just win baby
Just win,  I don't care if he wears and Uncle Heavy Hog Hat.

Augustus

Wait, what?

So many on this board wanted to bring in Malzahn... but now we're gonna ask about whether we like another Coach wearing a visor or not?

Coach Morris could wear this for all I care, as long as he's winning

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Athog on December 08, 2017, 10:32:13 am
Who cares what he wears!!!
As long as he wears shoes and not flip flops, right?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

widespreadsooie

OneTuskOverTheLine™

It's his head...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hoggish1

If he does it, I say yea as long as the uniforms are historically classy! ;)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Augustus on December 08, 2017, 10:39:43 am
Wait, what?

So many on this board wanted to bring in Malzahn... but now we're gonna ask about whether we like another Coach wearing a visor or not?

As long as it's red and white...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hoggy Hogalot

Quote from: LRHawg on December 08, 2017, 10:05:00 am
I don't care if he wears a visor, cowboy hat, or astronaut helmet if he wins games.
this

FraggleHog

He can wear a Tom Landry style Fedora for all I care... This isn't Project Runway... This is football, dangit!
Calling the Hogs from DFW

WBOBO

He needs to wear the plastic Hog Hat.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Hogblog

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

JONAS

Me either.  Just win.

jgphillips3

Smalltownhog95

Only winners can get away with wearing visors. So he'll either win or look like a dork in a visor.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

WMHawgfan

WGAS, win games and you can wear whatever you want.

zuko

Look at it this way. When he blows his top he won't have to go through the hat.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: Augustus on December 08, 2017, 10:39:43 am
Wait, what?

This is only worn on the Pork Chopper
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

1highhog

I swear there are some guys on here that must watch fashion shows or something, who cares what they wear as long as they're winning games.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on December 08, 2017, 11:57:30 am
Only winners can get away with wearing visors. So he'll either win or look like a dork in a visor.

I'm a fan of the upside down, backwards visor. Circa 2001
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

ATLHog

Chris Ryan

Not that it matters, but that pic is a photoshop from his SMU presser after he was hired there. Go to our website and you'll see he's wearing a red and blue tie.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: 1highhog on December 08, 2017, 12:07:35 pm
I swear there are some guys on here that must watch fashion shows or something, who cares what they wear as long as they're winning games.

Bro. This is 2017. There isn't anything wrong with someone, who identifies as a male, watching fashion shows.

HogPharmer

Quote from: widespreadsooie on December 08, 2017, 12:14:58 pm
Bro. This is 2017. There isn't anything wrong with someone, who identifies as a male, watching fashion shows.

Speaking of.... Doesn't the Victoria's Secret fashion show come on around this time of year?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 08, 2017, 12:16:07 pm
Speaking of.... Doesn't the Victoria's Secret fashion show come on around this time of year?

Haha it was actually a couple weeks ago I think.

Hopeful Hog

I'm pro visor. I wear them sometimes on the golf course.

fayhawgdawg

Sombrero is fine if he keeps the hammer down and WINS!

ToddW

For those of us with big heads and have only one hog cap that is 10yrs old a visor is the only thing that fits.
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

From Tusk Till Dawn

I dont get visors, they are the "el camino" of ball caps in my opinion.