Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pulley tweet

Started by Nosboar Accubond, December 08, 2017, 05:57:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

D.C.? Palm tree and purple devil? Somebody scramble the plane trackers...

raZor71

Pulley is talking about himself!

brenthog

Is he referring to himself as a bad man on an island.

Nosboar Accubond

Prolly means himself, but that's not as fun! Track dem planes bawz... get the best D.C. in the nation!!

WPS

DeuceHawg

I'd like to see Pulley's reaction to this tweet.

Pulley: Coach has one of the best in the country.

Twitter:  Who?

TaylorHog

Maybe that's the only thing he could find with horns. Charlie Strong South Florida Bulls maybe, his contract is 5 years 9.8 million.
Texas is on the hook to pick up anything less then 5 million for next year.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: TaylorHog on December 08, 2017, 07:34:30 am
Maybe that's the only thing he could find with horns. Charlie Strong South Florida Bulls maybe, his contract is 5 years 9.8 million.
Texas is on the hook to pick up anything less then 5 million for next year.
Hmmm that kinda makes sense

Tony Perkis

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 08, 2017, 07:52:18 am
Sun Devil

Todd Graham.. but that would have happened by now I would think..

menehune

Probably talking about Chad Morris's connection to Clemson.

HawgwildinMI

Pulley has all the right to be this confident. He is an island and can't wait to see him back at full form. With his size and ability he is a lock at 1st or 2nd rd pick in the league. As a sophomore he was second only to Jalen Tabor in pbu. This kid has moxie and isn't out there making friends either. He will be a big part of any turnaround if it happens next season.

HawgwildinMI

I think he's calling himself an island guys. I'm guessing this has nothing to do with a DC hire. Jmo.

HawgwildinMI

norsberry

Quote from: menehune on December 08, 2017, 08:02:01 am
Probably talking about Chad Morris's connection to Clemson.
^this

Palm Tree = Palmetto State and Purple = one of Clemson's main colors

Kenny Hawgins

Oh Dear God.  We're reduced to deciphering a player's emojis in a tweet to determine who coaches will be.  Geez
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: norsberry on December 08, 2017, 08:09:35 am
^this

That was how deciphered it. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HawgwildinMI

Quote from: norsberry on December 08, 2017, 08:09:35 am
^this
My understanding of emoji language isn't that great so awesome if it's what you assume.

HawgwildinMI

I hope youre right. I don't understand emoji language.

TDHawgs

:-[ Can't find it, guess he deleted it?

DeltaBoy

I believe we will all be impressed when it all works out.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogwild

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on December 08, 2017, 07:38:43 am
Hmmm that kinda makes sense

You think it makes sense that Charlie Strong would leave a head coaching job in Florida, that will pay him $9.8 million, for the defensive coordinator position at Arkansas?

PORKULATOR

Oh for christ sakes. Just name the guy.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hambone Hog

He's talking about himself. He's from Florida. He also has a palm tree in his Twitter bio alluding to him being from Florida.

huntindoc

I think if the players knew who the DC was we would also know by now.  No way that many 18-22 yo guys could keep that secret.

In the vernacular of this generation, I think he was was saying "we got one of the best in the game".  He was referring to the head coaching hire?

RedyorNot

Quote from: brenthog on December 08, 2017, 07:09:40 am
Is he referring to himself as a bad man on an island.

Being a shutdown corner that can play "on an island", that'd be my guess. Or he's talking about himself and Chad Glasgow, the D.C. at TCU Horned Frogs...

rljjr

Quote from: RedyorNot on December 08, 2017, 09:18:00 am
Being a shutdown corner that can play "on an island", that'd be my guess. Or he's talking about himself and Chad Glasgow, the D.C. at TCU Horned Frogs...

So, not a flame here, but a question. How are those emojis indicating a TCU DC? I see a palm tree and a purple demon.

Hogtrillian

Quote from: rljjr on December 08, 2017, 09:21:58 am
So, not a flame here, but a question. How are those emojis indicating a TCU DC? I see a palm tree and a purple demon.

well I guess you could make it out to be: purple horned frogs = purple horn emoji?

idk

I do think he's talking about a DC though, if not he wouldn't have deleted it.

FraggleHog

Quote from: rljjr on December 08, 2017, 09:21:58 am

TCU fans use the Purple Devil emoji as a reference to the "Horned" Frogs.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

rljjr

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 08, 2017, 09:34:28 am
TCU fans use the Purple Devil emoji as a reference to the "Horned" Frogs.

OK, both explanations make sense. Thanks. I didn't know any of that.