Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Morris is Ripe for Success here. Here is why.

Started by PetrinoFan, December 07, 2017, 10:10:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PetrinoFan

If you have watched the Press Conference of our new Coach,, their is no doubt in my mind that you got that good feeling that this is the right man for the job, at the right time, and that is now.

He's got the entagibles to do very well here. Excellent recruiter, and at this geography location at his disposal, he will be able to recruit Arkansas and Texas kids here, and repair that damaged relationship's of the High School coaches across the state of Arkansas.  He's ripe for success because he can do that.

I see a guy with a great attitude, character who can flat out coach, (look at his previous players he sent on to the NFL) He is a very well known in Texas, great relationship with the High School coaches there, and is among the top of the coaching fraternity.

His Offense will be the best for Arkansas, geographically, we can recruit at a higher level in this type of system he will run here at Arkansas. 

Being that he already is in close relations to a lot of Texas high school coaches, with his demeanor, and character, I see no issue with him quickly repairing the high school coaches relationship in the state of Arkansas.  He's very likable, no wonder he can recruit so well.  He can relate with High School coaches here, because he was one himself. 

I don't know about you guys, but I am excited and looking forward to giving Coach Morris a chance.  This guy is a leader we can all get behind.  He is a good christian man who will unite this state and fan base, high school coaches, and abroad. 

We got the real steal of the year in coaching hires.  If you asked several ESPN analysts, or coaches/former coaches, they will agree.  This is a guy players will play for.  I liked Coach B, but he couldn't have given a speech like that.  You all better get behind this guy!

DeltaBoy

That the general feeling 95% of us have about the hire. 

I'm ready to see who the staff pans out.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

King Kong

FiveIronFrenzy

Quote from: PetrinoFan on December 07, 2017, 10:10:59 pm
If you have watched the Press Conference of our new Coach,, their is no doubt in my mind that you got that good feeling that this is the right man for the job, at the right time, and that is now.

He's got the entagibles to do very well here. Excellent recruiter, and at this geography location at his disposal, he will be able to recruit Arkansas and Texas kids here, and repair that damaged relationship's of the High School coaches across the state of Arkansas.  He's ripe for success because he can do that.

I see a guy with a great attitude, character who can flat out coach, (look at his previous players he sent on to the NFL) He is a very well known in Texas, great relationship with the High School coaches there, and is among the top of the coaching fraternity.

His Offense will be the best for Arkansas, geographically, we can recruit at a higher level in this type of system he will run here at Arkansas. 

Being that he already is in close relations to a lot of Texas high school coaches, with his demeanor, and character, I see no issue with him quickly repairing the high school coaches relationship in the state of Arkansas.  He's very likable, no wonder he can recruit so well.  He can relate with High School coaches here, because he was one himself. 

I don't know about you guys, but I am excited and looking forward to giving Coach Morris a chance.  This guy is a leader we can all get behind.  He is a good christian man who will unite this state and fan base, high school coaches, and abroad. 

We got the real steal of the year in coaching hires.  If you asked several ESPN analysts, or coaches/former coaches, they will agree.  This is a guy players will play for.  I liked Coach B, but he couldn't have given a speech like that.  You all better get behind this guy!

Look at this ridiculousness

Roaringboar

I am so SICK of hearing the recruiting angle. You know why he had such a great class? Because he told every kid he signed they would get to play on day one instead of riding a bench. That's why, and that's why this year's class is nowhere near as impressive as last year's. They see that this staff cannot, IT CANNOT develop talent. On defense we have guys who should be all-stars but even after two years in his system are simply flukes. On offense the only players he has who are really talented came from other schools/colleges and he deserves no credit for their current achievments. And I'm sick of hearing about recruiting Texas. You know what. Wisconsin today beat Michican, #11 in the nation, and you know who they did it with. A ton of Wisconsin players. Not all, but a huge chunk of them were in-staters. Texas isn't the only freaking state with talent. And again, he's not the king of recruiting because there is a decline this year in his class. Is it good? Yes, but is it SEC good.....NO! And who cares how well you recruit if all you do is lose to teams you should beat on any given day of the week?
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HighcountryHog

Quote from: Roaringboar on September 21, 2019, 11:18:06 pm
I am so SICK of hearing the recruiting angle. You know why he had such a great class? Because he told every kid he signed they would get to play on day one instead of riding a bench. That's why, and that's why this year's class is nowhere near as impressive as last year's. They see that this staff cannot, IT CANNOT develop talent. On defense we have guys who should be all-stars but even after two years in his system are simply flukes. On offense the only players he has who are really talented came from other schools/colleges and he deserves no credit for their current achievments. And I'm sick of hearing about recruiting Texas. You know what. Wisconsin today beat Michican, #11 in the nation, and you know who they did it with. A ton of Wisconsin players. Not all, but a huge chunk of them were in-staters. Texas isn't the only freaking state with talent. And again, he's not the king of recruiting because there is a decline this year in his class. Is it good? Yes, but is it SEC good.....NO! And who cares how well you recruit if all you do is lose to teams you should beat on any given day of the week?

Hallelujah! Preach, brother.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Fatherhog

havok

‪We appear to have an Amway salesman for a coach. A guy who gets on stage, gets the crowd all worked up & excited..but in the end, he becomes a millionaire, and everyone else leaves broken, empty, and loses their soul. ‬

Semohog

Quote from: Fatherhog on September 21, 2019, 11:21:34 pm
Somebody's digging up the old posts

I just looked at a ton of old ones when he was hired. So much sunshine pumping it is sickening.

mlloyd4

The Arkansas job is among the most challenging in the country.
WPS

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

rkb555

Quote from: bacon&eggs on September 21, 2019, 11:26:37 pm

The money is there and regional connections are there and petrino showed us, one can be successful in a reasonable time frame.

TebowHater

Quote from: FiveIronFrenzy on September 21, 2019, 11:11:35 pm
Look at this ridiculousness

Can you dig up my thread, posted the night CCM's deal was done and I said "We're screwed." People rallied around this buffoon. It was beyond obvious he was the worst hire we have ever made.

https://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=651016.0

Sho Nuff

Al Boarland

upperdeck_hawg

LOL If the BOT could only ride a DeLorean back a few years
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

hoglady

Quote from: bacon&eggs on September 21, 2019, 11:26:37 pm

It may be.
But it shouldn't be challenging to beat SJS.
It's not like fans are even expecting this guy to beat an SEC team or anything.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality