Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chad Morris offense

Started by HawgwildinMI, December 07, 2017, 03:14:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgwildinMI

I'm new to this so I'm still unable to embed links, but spent the time today on YouTube watching Chads videos of how he runs the HUNH offense and am seriously impressed. If he can land "the best DC in college football" I am seriously optimistic about the future of our Razorbacks. If you are disappointed about Gus not coming you should maybe take a longer look at Chad. I'm truly impressed.

Hoggie17

Quote from: HawgwildinMI on December 07, 2017, 03:14:24 pm
I'm new to this so I'm still unable to embed links, but spent the time today on YouTube watching Chads videos of how he runs the HUNH offense and am seriously impressed. If he can land "the best DC in college football" I am seriously optimistic about the future of our Razorbacks. If you are disappointed about Gus not coming you should maybe take a longer look at Chad. I'm truly impressed.
I want a winner.  I believe chad is just that.  I was impressed with his energy.  I can tell he will be a good recruiter.  I like that he wants to win championships. I am looking forward to the 2018 season. Bohannon will really do good with the offensive that he runs.  I am sure he will be one of his first recruiting stops. I've wanted an offensive like he runs for years.

HawgwildinMI

Quote from: Hoggie17 on December 07, 2017, 03:35:24 pm
I want a winner.  I believe chad is just that.  I was impressed with his energy.  I can tell he will be a good recruiter.  I like that he wants to win championships. I am looking forward to the 2018 season. Bohannon will really do good with the offensive that he runs.  I am sure he will be one of his first recruiting stops. I've wanted an offensive like he runs for years.
I agree. I think his recruiting from everything I hear is on par with some of the best and Bohanan at QB would be a force in this offense. He looks like a linebacker playing QB.

Exit Pursued by a Boar

I want to win. I prefer winning 28-7 over 63-35, because I don't think my heart could take watching the opposing team score that many touchdowns, but winning is key.

EFBAB

HawgwildinMI

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on December 07, 2017, 03:47:36 pm
I want to win. I prefer winning 28-7 over 63-35, because I don't think my heart could take watching the opposing team score that many touchdowns, but winning is key.

EFBAB
I agree. That's why I hope we do hire the best DC in the country as he promised our players. We are going to score a lot of points if history is on his side. We could be a premier squad with a strong enough defense in the short future. May take a year but I'm pumped.

masbas3

Quote from: HawgwildinMI on December 08, 2017, 07:54:14 am
I agree. That's why I hope we do hire the best DC in the country as he promised our players. We are going to score a lot of points if history is on his side. We could be a premier squad with a strong enough defense in the short future. May take a year but I'm pumped.

It will take awhile, especially on the defensive side of ball, we've just been bad there for so long and whoever CCM brings in, whether he's the best DC in the country or not, it still will take time to recruit the talent and speed we need to compete with the likes of Bama.  On the offensive side, I think it'll come quicker because we already have the running backs, receivers, and perhaps the QB needed to operate with.  What we don't have is a great Oline, we need to recruit and SEC Oline, not a slow plodding Big ten one like we have now.