Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From the Tennessee Board re: Norvell

Started by Peter Porker, December 04, 2017, 11:56:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

hoghearted

this has already been debunked. Welcome to last week.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

WestMemphisHog

This isn't just an internet rumor. It's 100 percent true.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

hoghearted

Quote from: WestMemphisHog on December 04, 2017, 11:58:18 am

link?

Even Porkatarian found it was a baseless rumor started by Ole Miss boards
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hoghearted

navyhog24

Please return to your rock

RazorPiggie

So the other thread gets trashed so you decided to start another?

Hoggie17

NuttinItUp

GuvHog

This isn’t just an internet rumor. It’s 100 percent true.

No, it is not. It was proven to be false last week.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

NuttinItUp

hawgdavis

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 04, 2017, 12:05:01 pm
No depending on if it's true or not. If true much worse than gambling.

The infidelity thing?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 04, 2017, 11:56:33 am
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/286871-norvell-gambling-matter.html

Is this why he's not getting by the vetting process?

Coming from VOL people. Now that's funny right there...................................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jgphillips3

And Bret drank too much.  Even if it weren't false, we aren't hiring saints here.

Darren DeLoach

I have spoken to real-life friends of the Norvell family in Memphis. Folks that they "unwind" with. They VEHEMENTLY deny it. They are Memphis grads and boosters and prefer Norvell to stay, but want what is best for him and his family.

Also, I lived for 25 years in West Memphis, maybe we know each other.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

jimmur74

Wanna bet? No pun intended

Quote from: GuvHog on December 04, 2017, 12:02:00 pm
No, it is not. It was proven to be false last week.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

JONAS

Norvell needs to stay at Memphis.  He'll never get another job if this is true.

Wooderson

IF these allegations are true, we have to stay away.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

HogCzar1

Quote from: JONAS on December 04, 2017, 12:12:30 pm
Norvell needs to stay at Memphis.  He'll never get another job if this is true.

This looks like a well orchestrated hatchet job by those with an agenda to get their own guy in there. At this point, probably Morris.

JONAS

Quote from: HogCzar1 on December 04, 2017, 12:16:07 pm
This looks like a well orchestrated hatchet job by those with an agenda to get their own guy in there. At this point, probably Morris.

If so, I'm done.

copyhog

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

DeltaHog66

What a man does with his money is no one else's business. I don't care if he's throwing down in tunica nightly, if he can win games, the jet should already be in Memphis.

Pig in the Pokey

Porker, keep posting the same lie over and over after Admin removes your threads is not going to end well for you. These rumors are the tales that butthurt ole piss and tenner fools tell each other. quit making new threads about it. We get it. You wanted Gus.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hoghearted

Either nervous Nellies or intentionally smearing a guy to achieve their own goals, task, tsk. Both should be ashamed for participating in unsubstantiated gossip.

The Boar War

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 04, 2017, 12:05:01 pm
No depending on if it’s true or not. If true much worse than gambling.

Fine.  I don't want to pull rank here but I'm a detective with the Glendale Arizona Police Department.  Mike Norvell is my number one suspect in a series of streaking incidents though out Maricopa County.  The little bastard is also wanted for questioning in regards to some prank phone calls to some very upset senior citizens.  If you see him approach with caution.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: DeltaHog66 on December 04, 2017, 12:25:59 pm
What a man does with his money is no one else's business. I don't care if he's throwing down in tunica nightly, if he can win games, the jet should already be in Memphis.

The problem comes if he is betting on football games.

...or if he gets in debt to the wrong people like Pete Rose did and starts coaching differently because of it.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

The Boar War

Quote from: DeltaHog66 on December 04, 2017, 12:25:59 pm

I'm not saying any of this is true but someone who can be leveraged upon who also has a hand in game outcomes should be avoided.

TexArkHogFan

He will love Hot Springs.  Hell, even Jerry Jones frequents Hot Springs.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

LRHawg

If he was that big of a gambler, he'd have bought a lake house on Hamilton, not Beaver.

RazorPiggie