Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gus signed AU extension Friday night

Started by Hawg Life, December 03, 2017, 05:37:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Life

He never had any intention of coming to Arkansas.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

TheDoctor

Stop.

He obviously didn't sign anything until today.

We offered a big contract & Auburn ponied up, simple as that.

There was no mother-fathering conspiracy

a shady hog

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 03, 2017, 05:37:20 pm
He never had any intention of coming to Arkansas.
Then why all the hoopla today with Gus?

Hollywood870

No he didn't. You didn't know any more than anyone else. He would have squashed it before the SECCG.

TheDoctor

I can promise you he thought about it.

He obviously knows that his best chance to win it all is at Auburn(compared to Fayetteville).

What's the point of being an idiot conspiracy theorist when it comes to all of this stuff?

I feel like there are a lot of Alex Jones fans here at Hogville.

The_Iceman

Hawg Life

Quote from: a shady hog on December 03, 2017, 05:38:52 pm
Then why all the hoopla today with Gus?

It was done out of respect. He wanted this to look like a tough decision for him. He still has roots in Arkansas. People tellling you he signed Friday weren't lying. He played yesterday and had 4 in home recruiting visits today.

grayhawg

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 03, 2017, 05:43:39 pm
It was done out of respect. He wanted this to look like a tough decision for him. He still had roots in Arkansas. People tellling you he signed Friday weren't lying. He played yesterday and had 4 in home recruiting visits today.
FIFY

Redhogs

It was done out of respect. He wanted this to look like a tough decision for him. He still has roots in Arkansas. People tellling you he signed Friday weren't lying. He played yesterday and had 4 in home recruiting visits today.
Funny..nothing to do with respect...it was though, all about more money for Gus..good freaking riddence.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Paul

Quote from: grayhawg on December 03, 2017, 05:47:54 pm
FIFY
exactly.  Hopefully we'll never hear his name on this board again unless spoken as our enemy

Donny2665

So many people live in a fantasy world within their head on here!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

hobhog

No he didn't. And half the AU fans feel played as well. He will regret staying. Maybe as soon as next month if loses bowl game.

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HoggyCat

Quote from: hobhog on December 03, 2017, 05:56:25 pm
No he didn't. And half the AU fans feel played as well. He will regret staying. Maybe as soon as next month if loses bowl game.

Who's fired first, gus or Norvell/Morris/Strong/Kiffin?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

idochog

Gus is a user & always has been. Hopefully will shut everyone up about his love for our state
I love Jesus!

Hawg Life

Quote from: Donny2665 on December 03, 2017, 05:54:43 pm
So many people live in a fantasy world within their head on here!

I understand that your post sums up your feelings. I told you the truth. Hopefully, it comes out.

Tusks

At least Hog fans will never have to hear Gus to the Hogs again.

It's done, over and put to bed.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HogKong

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 03, 2017, 06:00:29 pm
I understand that your post sums up your feelings. I told you the truth. Hopefully, it comes out.

You are not very smart are you? They dragged it out and created such a big distraction for themselves right before the sec championship game just to make it seem like it was a tough decision?

Hawg Life

Quote from: HogKong on December 03, 2017, 06:03:26 pm
You are not very smart are you? They dragged it out and created such a big distraction for themselves right before the sec championship game just to make it seem like it was a tough decision?

They ALL knew he signed it.. we didn't. It was taken down when posted. A lot really believed he was coming. It's hard to accept we aren't his "Dream Job".

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: TheDoctor on December 03, 2017, 05:41:59 pm
I can promise you he thought about it.

He obviously knows that his best chance to win it all is at Auburn(compared to Fayetteville).

What's the point of being an idiot conspiracy theorist when it comes to all of this stuff?

I feel like there are a lot of Alex Jones fans here at Hogville.

Funny I feel there are a lot of CNN fans on Hogville.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 03, 2017, 06:07:54 pm
They ALL knew he signed it.. we didn't. It was taken down when posted. A lot really believed he was coming. It's hard to accept we aren't his "Dream Job".

No it's not it's what he has said over and over. I like most am done with the Gus master...

I really think we lucked out if we hire Norvel or Kiffin.

Hawg Life

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on December 03, 2017, 06:11:48 pm
No it's not it's what he has said over and over. I like most am done with the Gus master...

I really think we lucked out if we hire Norvel or Kiffin.

I agree..

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: tusked on December 03, 2017, 06:00:37 pm
At least Hog fans will never have to hear Gus to the Hogs again.

It's done, over and put to bed.

Thank goodness forever done!

Hogdomer

How can anyone see that as respectful.  Honestly I don't see it.

King Kong

Convenient how this lie backs up your original guess

BadHog

Are you freaking kidding? You meant to put the sarcasm icon after that post right?
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Hawg Life

Quote from: BadHog on December 03, 2017, 06:15:55 pm
Are you freaking kidding? You meant to put the sarcasm icon after that post right?

Unfortunately, I don't.

Hog Waller

Who cares a flying frick when it was signed?  I mean really!  Gus does not care about UA, Gus cares only about himself.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Hog Waller on December 03, 2017, 06:18:03 pm
Who cares a flying frick when it was signed?  I mean really!  Gus does not care about UA, Gus cares only about himself.

Many were saying this before it happened, but they weren't believed.

Scott7703

Gus didn't sign any extension Friday.

The decision wasn't made until today.

As I told others thru PM Arkansas should have moved on days ago when they didn't get the commitment they pushed for.

From Tusk Till Dawn

I think a fresh start from the past will be a good thing.  Gus is a polarizing figure, end of story.  Go check out twitter, the AU fans feel betrayed too.  Nobody is happy with that guy right now.  However, if the ESPN report is accurate then AU better get happy with him, cause they wont be able to fire him now without taking it on the chin.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Scott7703 on December 03, 2017, 06:27:46 pm
Gus didn't sign any extension Friday.

The decision wasn't made until today.

As I told others thru PM Arkansas should have moved on days ago when they didn't get the commitment they pushed for.

You did and I respect you, but I was told on good authority that he did sign it on Friday. Let's look @ what we know..
He didn't sign it on Saturday, and he has 4 in home recruiting visits today. There's a very good probability that he signed it on Friday, which is what I was told. Gus had way more leverage before the game, and it makes sense to sign on Friday. I believe he did.