Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jimbo set the market value

Started by checkraiser88, December 03, 2017, 10:46:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

It's a new day in College football. You're going to see extensions and raises all across the country

BR

Saban get $11 Million a year....   Dabo gets 8.5,  Jimbo now gets 7.5,  Jim Harbaugh gets 7.0 , Urban Myer $6.4
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

NuttinItUp

Quote from: BR on December 03, 2017, 10:50:09 am
Saban get $11 Million a year....   Dabo gets 8.5,  Jimbo now gets 7.5,  Jim Harbaugh gets 7.0 , Urban Myer $6.4

That is before Tennessee gets in on it, too. Reportedly they offered Gundy 8.4 and he turned them down. (along with several other coaches)

Donny2665

Boy is A&M going to be disappointed when they still can't beat Alabama over the next 5 years!
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

rhames

Quote from: BR on December 03, 2017, 10:50:09 am

I may be wrong but I don't think Saban makes 11MM base. He made that this year with incentives. I think it is around 7 which he has something in his contract that stipulates he has to be the highest paid college coach so I'm sure he is about to get a raise.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Bigfoot

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 03, 2017, 10:52:03 am
That is before Tennessee gets in on it, too. Reportedly they offered Gundy 8.4 and he turned them down. (along with several other coaches)

I guess he doesn't really want to leave Oklahoma State.

HoggyCat

Yet a 4 tune BCS bowl coach got just over $4M per.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.