Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If hiring Hugh Freeze is a requirement for Gus

Started by Tusks, December 03, 2017, 12:13:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Burks

Quote from: Ironhawg on December 03, 2017, 11:45:29 am
It is hard to believe that Arkansas fans have become so starved for a winning football program that they would not only be ok with having Hugh Freeze as an assistant coach, but would cheer the move.  This is the same Hugh Freeze whose program at Ole Miss has been under NCAA investigation and is currently under sanctions.  I can't help but think that his mere presence at Arkansas would instantly bring us under an NCAA microscope.  Make no mistake, we are not North Carolina who are seemingly above the rules.  If they got a faint whiff of an infraction at Arkansas they would take out their frustrations on us and hammer us unmercifully. 
Right now it's just a rumor.  I sincerely hope it stays just a rumor.
This would be a way to get the NCAA to start watching the Razorbacks like a hawk circling.

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Matt Burks on December 03, 2017, 12:51:08 pm
This would be a way to get the NCAA to start watching the Razorbacks like a hawk circling.
Why does it matter if the NCAA watches us closely what have we ever done illegal.

Ironhawg

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on December 03, 2017, 12:52:49 pm
Why does it matter if the NCAA watches us closely what have we ever done illegal.

Well there was that whole Ted Harrod investigation during the Nutt years.  Then there was the track team having to give up two national championships due to NCAA violations.