Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn vs Georgia Game thread

Started by checkraiser88, December 02, 2017, 03:00:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

N HOG

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 02, 2017, 03:29:35 pm
what?

What made YOU think Auburn would let him get away? They are the hottest team in the nation!

Again, you are correct.

Has it even been speculated that Gus might come to Arkansas? What was I thinking?

Pig in the Pokey

Mike Norvell will be this generations Frank Broyels.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Oliver

pigmania

Time for the PTB On the Hill to offer Gus and his entire staff Bama type of money and a plane to pick them up!  ;)

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: N HOG on December 02, 2017, 03:31:21 pm
Again, you are correct.

Has it even been speculated that Gus might come to Arkansas? What was I thinking?
was a slim possibility, but only if Auburn refused Jimmy Sexton's counter offer.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

hawginbigd1

So preseason there was a bunch of doubters about Stidham, I said then I thought he was the real deal from what I watched at Baylor, that being said I also said he was 2nd best to AA so what do I know

HogPharmer

Quote from: N HOG on December 02, 2017, 03:31:21 pm
Again, you are correct.

Perhaps he just wanted a raise.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Oliver on December 02, 2017, 03:31:48 pm
Yes I know.   WHY Sunday?
i guess it COULD be tonight, but Norvell did NOT want what just happened to Frost to happen to him.

And that tiny chance that Gus bellyflops on the job if Auburn refused the counter offer could have something to do w/ it, idk. I know some boosters wanted to wait (for gus i guess) until sunday before naming Mike. Mike agreed.

Oliver

Oliver

TNhawgfan

Auburn making Georgia's OL look like ours
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Oliver on December 02, 2017, 03:35:39 pm
Georgia is so bad
defesenive minded coaches suck compared to young offensive studs nowadays imo.

jimmur74

HoggusMaximus

this might get ugly. Auburns d is making their o line look bad.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 02, 2017, 03:21:42 pm
That 12 men penalty on UGa is such chicken darn football.  I hate when refs help Gus. 

Refs up early 7-0

Smallie Bigs

To be honest I don't know if there is a coach on planet earth that could keep our program amoung the elite in college football anyway. 
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

ipigsooie

Gonna "whip the dog darn out of em" again.

N HOG

Georgia looks like they are sleep-walking even worse than Bama was last week.

What were we thinking? The EAST IS TERRIBLE.

jst01

Gus could coach here for 15 years and odds are his DL would never be as good as Auburn's is this year.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 02, 2017, 03:33:01 pm
So preseason there was a bunch of doubters about Stidham, I said then I thought he was the real deal from what I watched at Baylor, that being said I also said he was 2nd best to AA so what do I know
Give AA the OL from auburn he would have been terrific. Our OL got him killed

BartIV

grayhawg

Go get Norvell Auburn ain't losing this game.

N HOG

I agree that it all starts on the OL.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: jimmur74 on December 02, 2017, 03:36:57 pm
Norvell isnt the coach thats why

You're one that I'm gonna laugh at when it happens.

Oliver

Quote from: BartIV on December 02, 2017, 03:39:05 pm
Maybe that will continue at Arkansas if he comes.

You mean being smart enough to exploit NCAA rules instead of complaining about them.  Yeah, sign me up

HoggusMaximus

georgia's D isn't looking that bad but they are gonna end up staying on the field way too long at this rate.

Oliver

Atlhogfan1

Should have been 2 3 and outs. Crap field. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Oliver

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on December 02, 2017, 03:40:46 pm
georgia's D isn't looking that bad but they are gonna end up staying on the field way too long at this rate.

Their problem is that their offense is "hand it to Chubb"

BartIV

PigInTheHole

Quote from: Oliver on December 02, 2017, 03:41:55 pm

if he a six year senior, seems like he's been playing forever
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

Atlhogfan1

Michel should have gone outside. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Oliver on December 02, 2017, 03:41:55 pm
Some fool on knoxville sports radio asked yesterday why chaney wasn't a head coach candidate. Lol

Atlhogfan1

Uga can't block AU.  Going to have to try more screens.

HoggusMaximus

At this rate Georgia's D is gonna be spent by the 3rd.

Atlhogfan1

checkraiser88

I think the refs don't want Malzahn here..

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

TNhawgfan

ZiaHog

Danielson just slobbin that Auburn knob

N HOG

So, when you tackle a guy, you are supposed to levitate above the ground rather than land on him?

jimmur74

007 License To Squeal

Announcer is an idiot if he thinks they tried to injury Johnson's shoulder on that play......
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Dr. Starcs

Refs still lead and driving. 7-0 end of 1

dpetty121263

I am sure the Gus cult is preparing to commit suicide...

TNhawgfan

Quote from: N HOG on December 02, 2017, 03:50:48 pm
So, when you tackle a guy, you are supposed to levitate above the ground rather than land on him?
They prefer the term hover to levitate

N HOG

On a side note, how irritating is Danielson's voice?

RexMentor

Gus bussers are now on maalox via iv drip.

Kevin

I hope the plane is headed to boca raton to get lane
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22