Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saban just entered the room.....

Started by NVRyield, December 01, 2017, 09:57:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NVRyield

Casually walked into the room, sipping a Coke in one hand, on the phone with Jimmy Sexton with the other.  $$$
There's more going on behind the scenes right now than ever before.  College Football's changing before our eyes.  It started with the exit of Jeff Long and Coach B.
Take a step back and look at what's happening. A&M??? Florida St., Gus... $$$$
Look at all the coaches..
Saban see's an angle that wasn't present  before.  So does Sexton...

Do you make Saban say no??
Someone will ask before it's all over.  Meanwhile he just sips his Coke.  $$$$

thebignasty

I like the dollar sign aesthetic.  Good work here.  Keep this up.

reddogjcss

Arkansas Fan

Honestly, the SEC is going to be much different I think.

NVRyield

These coaches are a hot commodity and the pit brokers are on the floor.  It's gonna get crazy over the next few days.  There will be more shuffling before this is finished

BroyledNutts

Quote from: NVRyield on December 01, 2017, 09:57:16 pm
Casually walked into the room, sipping a Coke in one hand, on the phone with Jimmy Sexton with the other.  $$$
There's more going on behind the scenes right now than ever before.  College Football's changing before our eyes.  It started with the exit of Jeff Long and Coach B.

I feel like I just read a redneck Haiku ...

AHiD

My sources say Bill Belichick is coming and bringing Saban as his DC, like in the good old days. It's betweeen Josh McDaniels and Bill O'Brien for OC, though.
My name...is Jerruh

HardCore

All I know is that Sexton is probably getting a new Aston Martin Vantage S for Christmas.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Rzback

Gus to AR, Saban to Auburn or FL St, Meyer to FL St or Auburn ???  Time for a pay raise
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

HardCore

Quote from: Rzback on December 02, 2017, 06:38:43 am
Gus to AR, Saban to Auburn or FL St, Meyer to FL St or Auburn ???  Time for a pay raise

I could retire on Sexton's commissions....this year alone.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

rljjr

Quote from: HardCore on December 02, 2017, 06:54:09 am
I could retire on Sexton's commissions....this year alone.

Yes, he's doing well I imagine.

BILLYBOB

"Son, I'm only going to tell you this one time. If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs."

-Cleo McDowell, Coming To America
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

NVRyield

Quote from: Rzback on December 02, 2017, 06:38:43 am

I never said he would leave.  If there is a cracked door, these guys will find it and use it.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/227823508/alabama-coach-nick-saban-contract-raise-bonus

NVRyield

Quote from: BILLYBOB on December 02, 2017, 07:11:19 am
"Son, I'm only going to tell you this one time. If you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs."

-Cleo McDowell, Coming To America

"Do you use drugs Danny?" Ty
"Every day"  Danny
Caddyshack

Pigsknuckles

Does this mean we are going back to Coke products at
DWRRS ?
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

DeltaBoy

Gus and Coke a winning combination!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NVRyield

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 02, 2017, 07:14:03 pm
Gus and Coke a winning combination!

I just woke up craving a Coke.  Can't find anything, just juice and milk. Kids...