Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chad Morris is next on the list at Tenner

Started by checkraiser88, November 30, 2017, 01:11:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

HF#1

That is fantastic. But Leach just came back on the radar. I thought we told him no thanks already.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

JONAS

Quote from: HF#1 on November 30, 2017, 01:12:17 pm
That is fantastic. But Leach just came back on the radar. I thought we told him no thanks already.

May be because Gus, Norvell, and Kiffin have told us no as well.

Boarme

Quote from: JONAS on November 30, 2017, 02:06:53 pm
May be because Gus, Norvell, and Kiffin have told us no as well.
No coach at Memphis State or FAU told us no.  We may not have offered but they didn't decline.

TrueBlue

Getting embarassing for Tenner. Now that Doeran said no. How many does that make now?

I will go ahead and release this info: I am not taking the Tenner job. I will stay where I am.

WPS007

I agreed to the Tenner job but the chancellor wouldn't approve my buy out $.15, no money left

The_Iceman

The utter hatred for Chad Morris is blowing my mind.

GuvHog

Quote from: Boarme on November 30, 2017, 02:08:54 pm
  No coach at Memphis State or FAU told us no.  We may not have offered but they didn't decline.

Exactly. Norris has let it be known that he wants the job badly.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

SquidBilly

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 30, 2017, 02:28:53 pm

Hatred might be a little strong for most of us.  I just think he doesn't move the needle as much as some others that are on our list.

jrulz83

I'm ready to interview. Tenner, hit me up.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

EastexHawg

Not wanting a coach because there are better options is not equal to hatred.  I think people would like to see him go to Tennessee just to make him unavailable to Arkansas.

SquidBilly

Quote from: GuvHog on November 30, 2017, 02:30:42 pm

Chuck Norris?  That that would be a grand slam homerun hire.  The weight room would be redone with all new Total Gyms.

King Kong

I feel the same regarding those that think Morris should be hired over Kiffin, Norvell or Venables

East TN HAWG

Its not hatred towards Chad Morris.  There are more qualified candidates than Morris. 

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Citizen2729

Hope Tenner can get those those flies out of the pie before we have to bite.

247Hog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 30, 2017, 02:48:48 pm
This ran on the ESPN ticker at lunch.

Think after the way things have gone, Sumlin would be a win for UT.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 30, 2017, 02:30:54 pm
Hatred might be a little strong for most of us.  I just think he doesn't move the needle as much as some others that are on our list.

OK... Maybe he should have said Throwing Shade...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Uncommon

Me too.  I know he is probably on the outskirts of Top 5 of choices but he isn't chopped liver either.  He'll bring us a very good offense and presence in DFW recruiting again.  My only worry would be defense.

The real Hogules

You better grab him up quick, Tennessee. Coach Morris will be gone before you know it, so strike while the iron's hot!
Over pay, because you've embarrassed yourselves nationally, before it's too late!!!!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 30, 2017, 02:10:30 pm
Getting embarassing for Tenner. Now that Doeran said no. How many does that make now?

I will go ahead and release this info: I am not taking the Tenner job. I will stay where I am.
Is that you AGAIN, Gundy :o ??? 8)

Dropkick

You aren't going to find a coach we all agree on but he would be considered a disappointment to most whether that is right or wrong.

hogfansince79

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 30, 2017, 02:32:54 pm
Chuck Norris?  That that would be a grand slam homerun hire.  The weight room would be redone with all new Total Gyms.

Now that was funny   +1
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

hobhog

Absolutely crazy. They'd be good to get anyone at this point.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 30, 2017, 02:32:54 pm

Chuck Norris doesn't have to call offensive plays. He just stares at the other team and dares them to stop him.

BroyledNutts

redeye

This is where I miss JL.  Our fans are likely more detrimental to the search, than helpful.  See Tenner for proof.

HognotinMemphis

Let all SEC programs play musical chairs with all of the current and recently fired HC's and see who lands where. So incestuous in the SEC.

As for Morris, I'm surprised that A&M is not after him. He is an A&M grad. I would take him with open arms as our new head coach.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: GuvHog on November 30, 2017, 02:30:42 pm

Chuck Norris has has not been offered our HC job, no matter what Jack Bauer says.
This is my non-signature signature.

ShilohTreyDad#67

Quote from: King Kong on November 30, 2017, 02:33:04 pm
I feel the same regarding those that think Morris should be hired over Kiffin, Norvell or Venables
Losing record that's why.