Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennessee and Dave Doeren

Started by Razorback Pastor, November 30, 2017, 11:45:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Pastor

He turned Tenner down too! My God! ??? ??? ??? ???

ricepig

Razorback Pastor

duckman

pghawg1

I wished we would pull the trigger on Norville if we r going to. Wished  Malazan would sign that Auburn contract if he is going to. Tenner will get involved with Norvell.,and we will be out of LUCK.

hawgon

jgphillips3

Quote from: pghawg1 on November 30, 2017, 11:52:10 am
I wished we would pull the trigger on Norville if we r going to. Wished  Malazan would sign that Auburn contract if he is going to. Tenner will get involved with Norvell.,and we will be out of LUCK.

You really think, if all those others turned them down, Norvell will accept?

hogsanity

Can you blame anyone that has turned them down? I mean they have a group of boosters apparently running the show, and fans threatening to protest anytime a coach gets hired they do not like......... oh wait...........
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: hogsanity on November 30, 2017, 12:02:31 pm
Can you blame anyone that has turned them down? I mean they have a group of boosters apparently running the show, and fans threatening to protest anytime a coach gets hired they do not like......... oh wait...........

Yeah I think I'm going to hold off making fun of Tennessee until after we've made our hire.

hoggusamoungus

Talk radio in Nashville is awesome right now.  These guys make Finebaum callers sound like Ivy Leaguers.

DoctorSusscrofa

I have no idea how we are going to look when we make our final pitches in the coaching search, but at least our people are not immediately confirming/leaking every single report that someone turned them down.  Someone over there is making them look really bad.  The coaching search websites are reporting every new offer and every new refusal in real time.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

The real Hogules

Quote from: duckman on November 30, 2017, 11:48:40 am
They are beyond screwed...

I'm not disagreeing, but they said the same exact thing about Bama, before the announced Saban as their next head coach.
Bama was the absolute butt of every SEC teams message board, prior to the announcement.
Bama didn't settle and they have been rewarded MANY times over for their persistence!
My point being, it's not over until it's over.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Redhogs

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on November 30, 2017, 12:05:42 pm
Yeah I think I'm going to hold off making fun of Tennessee until after we've made our hire.
Excellent point.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 30, 2017, 11:58:29 am
You really think, if all those others turned them down, Norvell will accept?
Norvell wants this job, if he does not end up here, it's because the UofA screwed it up.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Razorback Pastor

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on November 30, 2017, 12:05:42 pm

Quote from: Redhogs on November 30, 2017, 12:16:41 pm
Excellent point.

I agree. I live here in TN and this is unreal over here and I hope to god that we don't go through the same thing back home.

Großer Kriegschwein

What do they expect with crazy-ass Clay Travis and Barrett Sallee running the vetting process.
This is my non-signature signature.