Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lane Kiffin Twitter

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 29, 2017, 08:32:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacons Rebellion

So Kim is still available. He's growing on me. Young and energetic. Strong discipline. Great recruiter. Close to zero attrition. Another CEO type, but I can reconcile that. If we want a head turning hire, he's our man.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: ifghog on November 30, 2017, 06:26:24 am
This is fake news. He was good at those places. He left tenner after 1 yr and did good at USC...considering the cloud over the program. We would do well to get him.

Did such a fantastic job at USC they fired him in an airport.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

southarkhog06

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 30, 2017, 04:18:46 am
So he likes to crack jokes, so what.  Can you imagine Spurrier in his prime if Twitter were around?  He made trolling opposing teams an artform with zingers like Free Shoes U and can't spell Citrus without UT.
Spurrier also won a natty, Kiffin has bailed once, been fired twice, and is having moderate success at a midmajor. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind him being our coach, I just don't get all the dudes on here dropping to their knees and testing their gag reflex on him. (for the record I feel the same about all the fanboys of the other coaches too).

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on November 29, 2017, 08:35:34 pm
Lane has a top notch Twitter game.

Childish twitter game. Do we want a child as coach?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 30, 2017, 07:27:46 am
Childish twitter game. Do we want a child as coach?
Maybe a wide receiver coach...

Childs please!

PigInTheHole

Media, the game, recruiting has changed
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."