Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lane Kiffin Twitter

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 29, 2017, 08:32:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InternetDrama

I think the talks were just a ploy for a contract extension at Pyongyang Barber College.
Texas still sucks.

ricepig

Lane has a top notch Twitter game.

SamBuckhart

Madd Blower is out of a job. Maybe he could be tenner temp in a PINCH.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

tusksincolorado

AWESOME....Boy has some game!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ToddW

It would be fun having LK as the head hog
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

Torqued pork

AirWarren

PorkRinds

Quote from: ToddW on November 29, 2017, 08:47:21 pm
It would be fun having LK as the head hog

People crapped all over CBB for his twitter habits and it wasn't half as bad as Kiffin's.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 29, 2017, 09:16:15 pm
People crapped all over CBB for his twitter habits and it wasn't half as bad as Kiffin's.

I don't remember anyone crapping on BB for twitter.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PorkRinds

Prince of Pork

Don't be surprised if this is our guy at the end of the day. Great twitter game plus an oustanding offensive mind. Biggest knock is he might do really well and leave.....which he wouldn't. Worst case, Would you be happy with a few really good years and then another search. Of course. Lots of support from different areas of the fan base currently. May end up being the guy through process of elimination
*CUBS '05*   "THIS IS OUR YEAR"-make that 06-make that 07-make that 08-make that 09

clutch

Quote from: HenduHog on November 29, 2017, 09:19:50 pm

You missed a lot then. He was hammered around here for his tweeting.

depressed_fan

That Tennessee coach search really is a mess. No matter who they hire, few fans will love it but most will hate it.  He won't win enough to get many more on board. All these prospective coaches know that so they'll have to hire someone that just wants the job for the money. I hope we don't get to that point here.

Imagine being on that side line surrounded about 108k fans expecting 10 wins and your ceiling is about 7.

factchecker

Quote from: HenduHog on November 29, 2017, 09:19:50 pm

REALLY????

There were posters whose entire existence was dedicated to criticizing Bielema's social media presence.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Elguapo501

You want to see funny YouTube kiffins krimson corner Daniel tish sketch 😂😂😂

1highhog

Kiffin as I've said would make a great hire, while he would be here, however long that would be.  He sure would make for some entertaining times though.

Pig In The City

Kim Jung Un no longer interested in TN or any school. Hollywood baby!

https://youtu.be/CH1XGdu-hzQ

SooieGeneris

Quote from: InternetDrama on November 29, 2017, 08:35:13 pm
I think the talks were just a ploy for a contract extension at Pyongyang Barber College.

So Tenner got "Sextoned?" Ironic since he is a Tenner alum. I think Rodman's little buddy is holding out for the job at Toledo if Jason Candle goes to Tenner or the Houston NBA franchise.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Hogindasticks

Kiffin for HC  Tosh.O for OC

Elguapo501

NuttinItUp

I would take Kiffin just because he is so good at trolling other teams.

Razorback Pastor

hogchic2001

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 29, 2017, 10:03:48 pm
I would take Kiffin just because he is so good at trolling other teams.

And he can get underneath Sabans skin.
Go HOGS Go!

King Kong

greenEGnHAWGS

Now that's funny right ther...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HBTHogs

He wasn't good at Tennessee or USC, why would he be great here?

Sivad

colbs

Quote from: HBTHogs on November 29, 2017, 10:19:26 pm
He didn't do half bad at USC considering they had reduced scholarships.  Tennessee fans are begging him to come back.

247Hog

Dude is funny for sure but if you're trying to convince a school that you're more mature, this doesn't help your case. Sucks because they man has talent.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: clutch on November 29, 2017, 09:31:01 pm
his tweets SUCKED. He has NO TWITTER GAME at all. Burt was awful on twitter. Banning folks for no reason. Never having any personality or any humor.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 29, 2017, 09:16:15 pm

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wildhog

If he’s winning it’s great.  If he’s not, then it’s the end of the world.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The Hogfather

jvanhorn

He wouldn't .  People are just getting desperate.  Even an self centered ass  hole will get consideration.   This is so sad and pathetic.

The Hogfather

Quote from: jvanhorn on November 29, 2017, 11:16:44 pm
He wouldn't .  People are just getting desperate.  Even an self centered ass  hole will get consideration.   This is so sad and pathetic.

Crazy to me people can be dumb enough to turn their nose up at a guy like Kiffin.

JONAS

Quote from: The Hogfather on November 29, 2017, 11:18:19 pm
Crazy to me people can be dumb enough to turn their nose up at a guy like Kiffin.

I'd hire him.  He is a whole lot better than what we are going to end up with.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Wildhog on November 29, 2017, 11:06:17 pm
If he's winning it's great.  If he's not, then it's the end of the world.

Oh, let that dude win 5 games or less and see how funny Hog fans think it is.

Also, it's pretty damn funny.
Go away, batin'

King Kong

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 29, 2017, 11:25:36 pm
Oh, let that dude win 5 games or less and see how funny Hog fans think it is.

Also, it's pretty damn funny.

Kiffin is a baller. That wouldn't happen

cosmodrum

Quote from: King Kong on November 29, 2017, 11:27:43 pm
Kiffin is a baller. That wouldn't happen

Man, first year, bout 8 games in?
Go away, batin'

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: clutch on November 29, 2017, 09:31:01 pm
Or even talking at press conferences..I remember fans saying "he needs to shut up and coach". LK would be great until he lost his first game and then all hell would break loose.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: colbs on November 29, 2017, 10:51:16 pm
He didn't do half bad at USC considering they had reduced scholarships.  Tennessee fans are begging him to come back.

I don't think Kiffin is the right fit here but he did win 10 games at USC. He isn't a bad coach but he will cause drama.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

presidenthog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 30, 2017, 12:01:06 am
I don't think Kiffin is the right fit here but he did win 10 games at USC. He isn't a bad coach but he will cause drama.

He is an amazing fit here. Can develop a qb. High powered offense. Can recruit like crazy.

Even fans of other teams are saying that he would be an amazing fit here.

southarkhog06

Wasn't one of the big arguments for hiring Kiffin that he had matured while working for Saban?

SquidBilly

Quote from: southarkhog06 on November 30, 2017, 04:06:29 am
Wasn't one of the big arguments for hiring Kiffin that he had matured while working for Saban?

So he likes to crack jokes, so what.  Can you imagine Spurrier in his prime if Twitter were around?  He made trolling opposing teams an artform with zingers like Free Shoes U and can't spell Citrus without UT.

rzrbk4life

Gotta tip my hat at the man's twitter game
Let's call those hogs!!!!

ifghog

This is fake news. He was good at those places. He left tenner after 1 yr and did good at USC...considering the cloud over the program. We would do well to get him.