Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Per Trey Biddy...

Started by Busta_Nutt, November 29, 2017, 12:51:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Life

Quote from: HF#1 on November 29, 2017, 04:43:32 pm
We aren't being used as leverage. He already has a concrete offer. It's a yes or no deal.

After all the rumors we had to let him tell us No.. we got SEXTON'ED!! Next!!

menehune

Quote from: HyperDrive on November 29, 2017, 08:10:15 pm
One minute my arse.

Since going to the natty in 2013, we had lost 5, 6 and 5 games respectively the last three years.  That included 3 straight years of losing to our biggest rivals, UGA and Alabama, when at least two of those we had zero business losing to UGA.  It also included a bad stretch of QB eval and recruiting leaving us with one viable option (Sean White) and when that option got injured we were sunk.  He logically went into this year needing to fix those problems. 

The loss to LSU with a 20-0 lead ratcheted up the pressure.  But he figured it out and righted the ship and beat UGA and Bama who were both ranked #1 at the time and has us in position to go to the CFP playoff.

That's not being fickle or delusional  It's responding to new data accordingly.  You should do the same.

I'll be the first to say we have some unrealistic expectations, but y'all are the textbook definition of unrealistic expectations because you find ways to justify your delusions with an arrogance that is almost unmatched, but just keep telling yourselves that you are simply weighing the data accordingly.