Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meanwhile, It Still Sucks To Be A Tennessee Fan...

Started by JIMMY BOARFFETT, November 28, 2017, 10:22:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

SooieGeneris

Sexton has a client who might be interested with SEC experience at TWO schools..

Can you picture the Tenner fans if Hooty and Currie came riding a steamboat up the river right next to Neyland wearing a coonskin cap singing Rocky Top?

I can hear him now: "Ever since I's a boy, I always loved me some Rocky Top, fav-o-rite song ever! I called that Stoerner stumble play brutha!"
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HogPharmer

Quote from: SooieGeneris on November 28, 2017, 10:34:09 pm
Sexton has a client who might be interested with SEC experience at TWO schools..

Can you picture the Tenner fans if Hooty and Currie came riding a steamboat up the river right next to Neyland wearing a coonskin cap singing Rocky Top?

I can hear him now: "Ever since I's a boy, I always loved me some Rocky Top, fav-o-rite song ever! I called that Stoerner stumble play brutha!"

Just waiting for the day they replace Rocky Top with a Kenny Chesney song. Think about the recruits that'll pull!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Ironhawg

The only thing that would make this better is if it was happening at Texass.

Three and Snout

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 28, 2017, 10:36:13 pm
Just waiting for the day they replace Rocky Top with a Kenny Chesney song. Think about the recruits that'll pull!

White ones?

hawgmasta

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 28, 2017, 10:38:03 pm
White ones?

And the Michael Sams. . . Not that there's anything wrong with that or whatever

HogPharmer

Quote from: Three and Snout on November 28, 2017, 10:38:03 pm
White ones?

And Dominicans. Who doesn't love a little Caribbean Country? He's Jimmy Buffet with a cowboy hat.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Calling All Hogs

Same old Tennessee coaching search. They start out offering Gruden $10 million a year but then wind up at the bottle of the barrel. By the time it is over they will be trying to get Sandusky out on work release to coach the team.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 28, 2017, 10:36:13 pm

I don't know about recruits, but it will sure attract a bunch of funny acting men wearing rompers, name Chet & Chaz
This is my non-signature signature.

Tony Perkis

Tennessee should've started off their search by throwing Gundy a $7MM offer. Would have had coaches flocking to them after he turned it down. Still may. When news of that much money comes out, coaches suddenly get interested.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 28, 2017, 11:21:11 pm
Tennessee should've started off their search by throwing Gundy a $7MM offer. Would have had coaches flocking to them after he turned it down. Still may. When news of that much money comes out, coaches suddenly get interested.
they really might go all the way back to Kiffin! When he turns them down, then what?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 28, 2017, 11:19:54 pm
I don't know about recruits, but it will sure attract a bunch of funny acting men wearing rompers, name Chet & Chaz
BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA
@Slackaveli

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 28, 2017, 11:22:27 pm
they really might go all the way back to Kiffin! When he turns them down, then what?
Brohm or Tee Martin. Book it.

hawgmasta

On Nashville radio this morning they reached out to Chad Morris and he declined to even interview. Lol

OneLardAlmighty

I wouldn't start laughing just yet.  Let's see how the next few days play out--for them and for us.

TNhawgfan

They said this morning that Kevin Steele is the #1 target now. UT fans freaking out again because of his record at Baylor. He's a dang good defensive coach
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

MissippHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 29, 2017, 06:54:39 am
They said this morning that Kevin Steele is the #1 target now. UT fans freaking out again because of his record at Baylor. He's a dang good defensive coach
They could certainly do worse than Kevin Steele but they will freak out regardless of who it is if it isn't a big name.

Boarsnest

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

JOKERHOG

BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

rljjr

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 29, 2017, 07:42:13 am
Schiano's price tag probably just went up!

Just hoping they have to pay him for the first one!

jgcat4

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 28, 2017, 10:37:08 pm
I bet he would love that checkerboard.

Get us some big ole checkers and we'll get out there and win. You gotta love the checkerboard brotha
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...