Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mississippi State 2017 Football Coaching Search

Started by jbcarol, November 27, 2017, 06:00:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Will Sammon‏Verified account @WillSammon
13h13 hours ago

couple of names (besides the ones you've likely heard connected to several jobs) I've heard connected to Mississippi State open job: Jason Candle (Toledo) and Ryan Day (Ohio State)
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Mike Johnson‏Verified account @MPJohnson79
10h10 hours ago

Special shout out to the handful of  Mississippi State fans in the @SECcountry Live comment section that said @DawgNationDaily and I were idiots to ever suggest Mullen would leave Starkville. "Clickbait" I think was the word. Join us tomorrow to talk about coaching candidates!
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Bruce Feldman‏Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
13h13 hours ago

Dan Mullen leaving #MissState for #UF, leaves behind a talented team for 2018.. Two names to keep in mind for the HC vacancy there: #Miami DC Manny Diaz (a former MSU asst) and #OhioState Co-OC Ryan Day (like Mullen, an Urban Meyer protege).. Both really smart coordinators.

jbcarol