Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Depth chart

Started by cypress rock, October 18, 2017, 08:28:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cypress rock

Depth chart for Auburn shows AA as starting QB

hawgdavis

cypress rock

The way he was holding his right arm close to his body Saturday I just don't see how

hawgdavis

That's Bret's stubbornness not willing to go with the right players but instead going with the upperclassmen and the guys that make the 5 point list no matter if they can play or not. He is going to get AA hurt for good , also I believe the team morale will also suffer cause the players don't play for AA. Just damn

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PorkRinds

AA isn't starting Saturday. Making St. Gus prepare for both.

Danny J

No way he starts...zero. I promise you Gus is preparing for Cole but also preparing a bit just in case CBB isn't bluffing.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Kevin on October 18, 2017, 08:41:15 pm
smokescreen

I hope so.  Even if AA can throw it, he's gotta be fragile - both physically and mentally. 

TebowHater

That is bizarre. CBB explicitly said in his Monday PC that CK would be starting for the next couple weeks.

Edit:
Some quotes from Bielema on a call today

https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Bolt/Austin-Allen-injury-update-plus-Nick-Saban-giving-support-for-Ar-109111188

lasthog

longpig

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 18, 2017, 08:46:04 pm
AA isn't starting Saturday. Making St. Gus prepare for both.

He's probably preparing for Mond.
Don't be scared, be smart.

redleg

Bielema is like a number of high school coaches...he plays favorites. You can't do that at a major college football program and be successful. It's one of the things that held back Nutt. Allen will mostly re-injure his shoulder, and then it will be all Kelley for the rest of the season (which probably won't be a bad thing).
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

jkstock04

I would wager $100 dollar bill Austin Allen doesn't see the field for the Auburn game. It's pretty hilarious that Bielema is using this as some sort of smokescreen. Pretty pathetic attempt really.

I'm doubting the Auburn coaches are losing much sleep over it.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys