Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Audible Podcast

Started by Karma, October 16, 2017, 06:17:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hosted by Stewart Mandel and Bruce Feldman is very good. This week they discussed, the SEC West hot seat, and Bruce said he thinks it's gotten to the point Bielema can't survive it. He also said that he thinks Sumlin will leave A&M on his own, and listed Arkansas as a potential landing spot. He didn't say likely or anything of that nature, but interesting he would even consider Sumlin to Arkansas.

I hope that's not the case.

Hog N Bama

Tim

You're right about one thing.

It is a very good podcast.  Those two are top notch. 

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Tim on October 16, 2017, 06:54:58 pm
You're right about one thing.

It is a very good podcast.  Those two are top notch.

Sumlin's not in my top 10, but he has proven he can beat BB and he can win 5 games in the first 6.  He might not ever get us to a championship but he could probably get us to 8 wins sometimes. BB hasn't been able to do that in Reg Season yet.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Poker_hog

Sumlin wouldn't be my first choice but he's clearly better than what we've got.  Rumors that he likes the etoh too much.  Mr integrity probably wouldn't consider him.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Josh Goforth

Only way that would benefit Arkansas would be with a straight trade and they get to play Bielema at A&M every year. Otherwise Sumlin wouldn't be an upgrade at all, would take a Meachum, Mazonne or another Air Raid disciple.