Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have hope!

Started by Hoggie17, October 15, 2017, 09:45:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

draftkings33

Quote from: Hoggie17 on October 15, 2017, 10:02:12 am
He is not as fast as Newton, he is not even as fast as Jones, but fast enough. He is big and strong and hard to bring down.  I saw a winner.
How dumb are you?  Matt Jones was way faster than Newton. 

The NewEra

Quote from: draftkings33 on October 16, 2017, 10:03:03 am
This is so laughable and shows how dumb you truly are.  I like Cole Kelley but he runs about a 5.1 Forty.  Come on man

Has been clocked at 4.9 in the 40-yard dash

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/cole-kelley/

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: The NewEra on October 16, 2017, 10:07:38 am
Has been clocked at 4.9 in the 40-yard dash

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/cole-kelley/

By the same people that measured Austin Allen as being over 6' tall!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on October 15, 2017, 01:23:16 pm
and I have a black cat....

And he/she broke a mirror while walking under a ladder.......

draftkings33

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 16, 2017, 10:11:48 am
Exactly.  If you think Kelley can run a 4.9 I can't help you.  Moves well for 6-7 270 though

The NewEra

Apparently you know who clocked him then.  Who was that specifically?  Was it laser timed?

draftkings33

Quote from: The NewEra on October 16, 2017, 10:10:55 am
Don't you think you're going overboard with this?
No I'm stating what most people are thinking.

ricepig

Yeah, I remember a few years ago when Brandon fell into the end zone and hurt his shoulder against So Miss, Derby and Austin were standing together and AJ was 6" taller, so either AJ is 6 '7" , or someone is about 5'10" ....

draftkings33

Austin Allen is right at 6-0. 

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: The NewEra on October 16, 2017, 10:14:35 am
Apparently you know who clocked him then.  Who was that specifically?  Was it laser timed?

If I were to tell you, you would have no clue whether I was right or wrong, so just drop the self-righteous crap already.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

The NewEra

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 16, 2017, 10:19:41 am
If I were to tell you, you would have no clue whether I was right or wrong, so just drop the self-righteous crap already.

LOL, that says it all.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: The NewEra on October 16, 2017, 10:25:55 am
LOL, that says it all.

Lol, we gotta have a sense of humor on a Monday after; getting to be too many Mondays after...

Pigstie

Comedy Gold....
#fourthdumbestfanbase
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2017, 10:15:26 am
Well, that and an o-line, and a defense, and a kicker, and a punter, and a........

This is true. If we get all those things and a great recruiter and a tip top inside Arkansas recruiting class plus a Jonathan Williams from Texas, an Alex Collins from Florida, 2 or 3 Ragnows and a Dan Hampton and Martrell Spaight or two, we can win the SEC.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

GolfnHog

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 16, 2017, 11:44:02 am
This is true. If we get all those things and a great recruiter and a tip top inside Arkansas recruiting class plus a Jonathan Williams from Texas, an Alex Collins from Florida, 2 or 3 Ragnows and a Dan Hampton and Martrell Spaight or two, we can win the SEC.

and if a Frog had wings it wouldn't wear out its ass everything it hit the ground.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

draftkings33

Quote from: GolfnHog on October 16, 2017, 12:47:47 pm
and if a Frog had wings it wouldn't wear out its ass everything it hit the ground.
Stick to golf

TDHawgs

What's Austin Allen's 40 time then?  I know for sure he's not as fast as his brother was, but is Cole Kelley actually faster?

hoglady

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 16, 2017, 10:00:46 am
Being raised in the south, I always thought of these items as "southern" or "comfort" food...I had no idea until I was enlightened by yankees that it was actually racist to refer to these items as food.

Yep - growing up my favorite place to eat was my grandmother's house - fried okra, greens (turnip, mustard or collards), pinto beans, cracklin' cornbread, pickled pigs feet and iced tea. Yum!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

sickboy

Quote from: HenduHog on October 15, 2017, 09:49:07 am
CK can't run anywhere in the neighborhood of Newton.

And sorry -- until CK proves otherwise, I'm not buying that he can throw as well as Newton. I shot a commercial with Cam Newton last year and played catch with him. I asked him to stop throwing it for the camera and throw it to me like I was one of his wideouts. He fractured my thumb. From forty yards away.

The pop on my hands when I caught the ball was loud enough to make a few crew members flinch.