Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Hammonds?

Started by Wildhog, October 14, 2017, 09:41:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 14, 2017, 09:50:46 pm
correct. Got stepped on last week

Poor excuse....the whole damn team got stepped on last week.

Tusks

Actually he got stepped on before USCe and then played against USCe.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

DemiHOG

Got to do better job of evaluating players

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on October 14, 2017, 09:43:55 pm
Jordan Jones and Stewart played their arse off tonight. Give it a rest.
they certainly did.  Both caught some passes and took incredible licks yet still held on.  The TD that Jones caught made me flinch when he got hit.  I couldnt believe he held on to it in the middle of 3 Bama defenders.

LZH

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 10:34:03 pm
Would I keep a decent human being over a cheating lying bad human being?

Yes.

Yes I would.

At this point,  I couldn't care less if our HC is smoking crack and screwing the cheerleaders....just win baby.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on October 15, 2017, 10:49:22 am
Poor excuse....the whole damn team got stepped on last week.

Yeah, but how many were in walking boots during the week?

LRrazorback

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 14, 2017, 11:13:35 pm
No reason for him to be a part of the program.  He is wasting his time.  Gp elsewhere and play

He'll have a new coach next year who will get him more involved

Tusks

Quote from: LRrazorback on October 15, 2017, 11:17:22 am
He'll have a new coach next year who will get him more involved

TJ is a perfect example of what's in Arkansas to recruit.  Spread players with speed and moves.  Put him in space and enjoy the moment.

LRrazorback

Quote from: DemiHOG on October 15, 2017, 10:48:54 am
Seen him play in high school , thought he was over rated and not mentally tough at all,

You don't know what you're talking about. He was outstanding in hs, not to mention, he's had chunk yardage in his limited game action.

Tusks

There's a lot of spread talent on the offense.  The WR's and RB's are primed to break out.

CK will have a ton of tools to work with.

Just got put players in the right spots to make plays.

parallaxpig

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on October 15, 2017, 09:09:36 am
Wouldn't be surprised if he transfers, just for a fresh start.

He want be the only one transferring out at end of the year.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

ricepig

Quote from: parallaxpig on October 15, 2017, 11:49:14 am

Well, that's an easy statement, I'd say we average 3-4/year for the past 6-7 years.

Tusks

Quote from: parallaxpig on October 15, 2017, 11:49:14 am

I think once BB is gone, many will stick around for the next guy, especially on offense.

parallaxpig

Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2017, 11:51:59 am
Well, that's an easy statement, I'd say we average 3-4/year for the past 6-7 years.

Double that and you might be in ball park just on offensive side.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Tusks

Quote from: parallaxpig on October 15, 2017, 11:53:47 am
Double that and you might be in ball park just on offensive side.

Nah, I think with the new coach you'll see them stick around.  What WR, RB, QB, wouldn't want to play in a spread attack.

parallaxpig

Quote from: tusked on October 15, 2017, 11:56:20 am
Nah, I think with the new coach you'll see them stick around.  What WR, RB, QB, wouldn't want to play in a spread attack.

Everybody on this site has convinced themselves he will be gone. I hope your right but I'm not so sure.

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on October 15, 2017, 11:01:36 am
Yeah, but how many were in walking boots during the week?

That is a question best answered by Nancy Sinatra.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2017, 10:29:20 pm
Your entire persona is increasingly weird

Hello Pot, meet my friend kettle...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on October 15, 2017, 12:00:57 pm
That is a question best answered by Nancy Sinatra.

So true........

buldozer

This is just one of the many problems with CBB. He doesn't understand the culture, the history, and the people of Arkansas. Because of this, he doesn't value the in-state players. Its obvious. It shows in recruiting and it shows in playing time. An out of state player has to break a foot for in-state players to get a shot. The next coach hired must understand this state in order to be successful. I just hope the next coach comes soon!

redleg

Bielema seems to play favorites, regardless of which player is better.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

redleg

What were the o-line changes? I didn't bother watching the game.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

ThisTeetsTaken

I hope TJ sticks it out in Fayetteville until the new coach gets here.  Talented Arkansas kid.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

snoot hoggy hog

T.J., Deon, and Jordan Jones was making fun of a fan on twitter who tried to use the same argument being used on here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Just_Theron/status/919417977740685312

https://mobile.twitter.com/jordan10jones/status/919416903269052416

longpig

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 14, 2017, 09:56:09 pm
I bet B.B. got upset and held him out because he doesn't like guys that get injured. He's always favoring the non-injured players over injured ones. It's almost like he's purposely playing them over the injured ones.

Googled it and apparently he did the same at Wisconsin.  How could Jeff Long not know this?

Don't be scared, be smart.

AlmaHog2011

Well I hope TJ stays for the next coach. I would not blame any kid that transfers at this point. But my hope is that he gets a full chance to show what he can do.

hawgdavis

My worry is somehow BB stays. Just a bad feeling about that for some reason. Long will come up with some rebuilding crap. Damn I hope not but just got a gut feeling, hope I'm wrong.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawgdavis on October 15, 2017, 08:58:36 pm
My worry is somehow BB stays. Just a bad feeling about that for some reason. Long will come up with some rebuilding crap. Damn I hope not but just got a gut feeling, hope I'm wrong.

There is no way in this world BB is brought back. The 5 million buyout was not released accidentally last week. It was a sign to fans that he is gone. IMHO

hawgdavis

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on October 15, 2017, 09:46:34 pm
There is no way in this world BB is brought back. The 5 million buyout was not released accidentally last week. It was a sign to fans that he is gone. IMHO

I know but I'm a life long Hog fan so I've seen some crazy shite so I'm preparing myself for some kind of crazy shite this time as well. Hell of they'll fire BB and hire KA or something like that, not a real proven  winner or a top notch up and comer.

Jim Harris

Quote from: sowmonella on October 14, 2017, 09:49:58 pm
I believe he's fighting an injury.

That's not what his tweet implied Saturday night.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Jim Harris on October 16, 2017, 09:46:12 am
He was stepped on in practice last week and was supposedly nursing an injury. He might've felt fine by game time though
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Jim Harris on October 16, 2017, 09:46:12 am

What do you know?

Jim Harris

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 16, 2017, 10:09:02 am
He was stepped on in practice last week and was supposedly nursing an injury. He might've felt fine by game time though

It was the previous week, and he still got two carries vs. South Carolina.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Jim Harris

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on October 16, 2017, 10:21:09 am
What do you know?

I just know he wondered why his number wasn't called.
I get that they didn't run much in the second half, and they don't seem to have many routes for him. It's surprising that they can't use him a little like Joe Adams on short routes behind blitzing linebackers; that's what he's well suited for, but they see those guys every day. I'm sure that's somewhere in the thought process of the staff.