Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want to wish all my arkansas friends good luck this weekend...........

Started by oxbaker, October 13, 2017, 02:24:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oxbaker

against the tide.  Hope you guys can pull off the upset and Bielema can turn things around and coach the hogs for years to come.  I feel like things may be lining up for you guys to pull the upset. Whew pig sooooey!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Seebs

Just hope nobody gets hurt. Seriously, that is my only concern about this game.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

JoeyCapital

What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

DeltaBoy

OXbaker just playing nice cause he hates BAMA more than he does us.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jst01

I'm more interested to see if Aub can beat LSU at home for the first time in 18 years.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 13, 2017, 02:34:50 pm
OXbaker just playing nice cause he hates BAMA more than he does us.
He's not being nice he's trolling. It's all he does. Don't take the bait and ignore him and he'll slither back under the rock he came from.

draftkings33

Quote from: oxbaker on October 13, 2017, 02:24:34 pm
against the tide.  Hope you guys can pull off the upset and Bielema can turn things around and coach the hogs for years to come.  I feel like things may be lining up for you guys to pull the upset. Whew pig sooooey!
Ok Idiot.  Get off the board

EastexHawg

Hope...Bielema can turn things around and coach the hogs for years to come.

I bet you do.  I hope LSU keeps Orgeron for years to come instead of going out and getting Gary Patterson or Chris Peterson.

Calling All Hogs

Hope you guys can pull off the upset and Bielema can turn things around and coach the hogs for years to come.
Kind of like I was pulling for Gene Chizik to remain the coach at Auburn.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Grag T

Thank you oxbaker, you are a kind sir and a true gentleman.  Please ignore the unwashed masses who hurl dookie at you from every direction in their unkind responses.  That is not generally Hogville's behavior toward such souls of upstanding sportsmanship.

Indeed, this weekend may be the one in which the unchainable Leviathan that is razorback football rises up, stepping on the neck of bama and solidifying Bert's leadership as head hog for many, many years. As you have no doubt noticed, most of Hogville hopes and believes in Bielema, longing for his leadership for many years to come.

Or... we lose by 40+ against bama and do the same the following week against Auburn.  My previous paragraph may have been slightly askew. 
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Al Boarland

Vantage 8 dude

But, but are you going to love us as much next weekend ??? 8) Now that's the TRUE sign of a Hog fan.  ;)

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 13, 2017, 02:51:23 pm
I bet you do.  I hope LSU keeps Orgeron for years to come instead of going out and getting Gary Patterson or Chris Peterson.

Right Oxbaker. We see through you.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on October 13, 2017, 02:54:50 pm
Kind of like I was pulling for Gene Chizik to remain the coach at Auburn.
if only bama had kept mike shula
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The OTR

Ox, you know just the right thing to say to sooth some raw nerves here. 

To me this just kind of makes everything all right. 

Thanks for caring about our lowly team and lowly state. On behalf of everyone here thanks again.

Your buddy,

PHJ

thebignasty

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 13, 2017, 02:38:24 pm
He's not being nice he's trolling. It's all he does. Don't take the bait and ignore him and he'll slither back under the rock he came from.

Oxbaker is old money here. Think he donated a server or something. Hes untouchable.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 13, 2017, 03:34:32 pm

Thanks for caring about our lowly team and lowly state. On behalf of everyone here thanks again.

Your buddy,

PHJ
Well ole Pillowhead we most certainly have to wonder where your head it is going forward. It's stuck so far up ox's bung hole that you couldn't see out if given a 10,000 watt lamp.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: thebignasty on October 13, 2017, 03:50:03 pm
Oxbaker is old money here. Think he donated a server or something. Hes untouchable.
Actually being from Awbarn wouldn't that be a string of beads ??? 8)

Idahog

Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Iwastherein1969

What is going to 'chill Oxbaker's cherry' is when we lose to Alabama 73-0 then come back and beat Auburn. We'll not see hide nor hair of Ox two weekends from now.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

cram224

Is it 5 o'clock where your at?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Have you ever been to the Alma Sonic?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

elksnort

Ox, I suspect you are actually giggling right now. You should know better. It's going to be two ass kickings in as many weeks coming up.

Sad state of affairs for a football program that should be doing better.

The OTR

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 13, 2017, 04:24:26 pm
Well ole Pillowhead we most certainly have to wonder where your head it is going forward. It's stuck so far up ox's bung hole that you couldn't see out if given a 10,000 watt lamp.

You're not very smart, are you?  Nothing wrong with being dumb, though.  Nothing at all.  I just wish I could help to keep you from embarrassing yourself so often but I just don't have time to mentor you.

thebignasty

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 13, 2017, 04:24:26 pm

Don't want to put any words or thoughts in PHJs, mind, it's a dangerous proposition,  but I'll say this. If one were looking to curry favor with the PTB and get a little clout here, cozying up with oxbaker is a good strategy.

Arky

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 13, 2017, 06:33:02 pm
You're not very smart, are you?  Nothing wrong with being dumb, though.  Nothing at all.  I just wish I could help to keep you from embarrassing yourself so often but I just don't have time to mentor you.
liar...you have plenty of time

Arky

Quote from: thebignasty on October 13, 2017, 06:36:20 pm
Don't want to put any words or thoughts in PHJs, mind, it's a dangerous proposition,  but I'll say this. If one were looking to curry favor with the PTB and get a little clout here, cozying up with oxbaker is a good strategy.
pillow is an idjit but he aint stupid.....b

Vantage 8 dude

The OTR

I can appreciate ox's post.  That type of post was my specialty on various boards around the sec.  usually didn't take long for me to get kicked smooth off not long after I started that stuff.  My posts were usually a little more flammable than his most of the time.

snoblind

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 13, 2017, 11:44:03 pm
I can appreciate ox's post.  That type of post was my specialty on various boards around the sec.  usually didn't take long for me to get kicked smooth off not long after I started that stuff.  My posts were usually a little more flammable than his most of the time.

You still have HRV going on SEC Rant, don't you? 

Grag T

Well... I was actually looking forward to some epic trolling from oxbaker this week; now that he just lost to LSU I suppose there is no point in any of it now lol  ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 13, 2017, 03:34:32 pm

Your buddy,

PHJ
Pillowhead, I know your extremely distraught over AWbarn's loss today. I have it on good word that you've left to go down to cuddle and otherwise comfort your lover oxbaker.