Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 12:55:25 pm

Eff what y’all talking about

Started by snoot hoggy hog, October 12, 2017, 11:08:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoot hoggy hog

CBB is getting them in the league and getting them across that stage with paper in hand.

hog of steele

I love those things. I hope he parlays that into winning. Kinda looks like he has about 7 games to turn that discipline into on field success.

island hog

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on October 12, 2017, 11:08:40 pm
CBB is getting them in the league and getting them across that stage with paper in hand.
he's done a great job at both.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on October 12, 2017, 11:08:40 pm

You doing cocaine? You are asking for your retirement papers aren't you?

PRJ

snoot hoggy hog

I get it. Everybody wants to win. At what cost though? We have had one of the cleanest runs in long time. No arrest, no use them up and throw them away, no low academic performance. Petrino didn't seem to care about those things, and Nutt played favorites. Could you imagine what they would have done to RW3? Would hate to see that all go away. It's not my call though.

ShadowHawg

RW is getting the same treatment Colby Berna got. Academics on the football team weren't a problem before and aren't stellar now either. Saw where we rank 12th in the SEC right now academically.

I couldn't care less if a few guys get arrested from time to time as long as they are properly disciplined. Get off your high horse.

Muleriderhog

We've moved up two spots in the SEC in academic ranking since he's been here and the football team has plummeted  :puke:.It's not like he's done anything special.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Muleriderhog on October 13, 2017, 02:26:25 am
We've moved up two spots in the SEC in academic ranking since he's been here and the football team has plummeted  :puke:.It's not like he's done anything special.

Facts can hurt the ignorant.  Be kind.

husker71

so lets forget about football and hire CBBs replacement with a coach for maybe $500,000 and the maximum we can pay any assistant is $100,000.  With all that savings we could hire 1 tutor for each of the players and for those that needed it 2 tutors.  Then we schedule some real cupcakes so we win out 3 non conference games so we start off 3-0 and then hope we can win 1 conference game so we get to 4 or maybe even 5 wins.  Same result as this year but just think how are academic progress will look.  Other teams have been able to mix academics to a certain level and winning football and basketball with a certain level of success why cant we just do that. 

Hawghiggs

His primary job is to " COACH FOOTBALL!"  If he wants to be an academic advisor. Then go be one and let someone else coach football.

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: husker71 on October 13, 2017, 05:20:16 am
  Other teams have been able to mix academics to a certain level and winning football and basketball with a certain level of success why cant we just do that.
Like North Carolina! They had great academics for years. We should do whatever they were doing.
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"