Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You can't make this stuff up

Started by hawgon, October 13, 2017, 05:00:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

OneTuskOverTheLine™

You: "You can't make this stuff up"

Me: "You just did."
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgon

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 13, 2017, 06:23:13 am
You: "You can't make this stuff up"

Me: "You just did."

I didn't write the piece.

jst01

Gross. I wish our goal was to get ALL players (including lineman) to add lean muscle mass instead of piling on weight just to be big. I hate seeing the pics of our o lineman and 90% have man boobs.   Who said an offensive tackle can't be 285 and quick and strong as hell?! I don't get why they need to be 320+.

jkstock04

Quote from: hawgon on October 13, 2017, 05:00:16 am
Arkansas, home of overweight coaches...

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/oct/12/jc-o-lineman-adds-14-pounds-during-arkansas-visit/
Is that for real? Says Richard Davenport wrote it. I wonder if someone hacked into the system and edited that?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jst01 on October 13, 2017, 07:26:09 am
Gross. I wish our goal was to get ALL players (including lineman) to add lean muscle mass instead of piling on weight just to be big. I hate seeing the pics of our o lineman and 90% have man boobs.   Who said an offensive tackle can't be 285 and quick and strong as hell?! I don't get why they need to be 320+.
we dont believe in strength and speed, just MASS> We are what our coach is, fat slobs.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

AugustaHog

Jesus, that would concern me a little bit.  A kid adding 14 lbs of bad weight in a weekend, during the middle of his season, is not a positive sign.  It would make me have a ton of other questions about dedication going forward.  All those things may not be an issue, but that one tidbit is not a glowing example.

hawgon

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 13, 2017, 07:39:47 am
Is that for real? Says Richard Davenport wrote it. I wonder if someone hacked into the system and edited that?

Well, he posted it himself on the recruiting board.

Pig in the Pokey

Why is this so hard to believe for some of you? JC kids dont get unlimited food. Quite the contrary.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

hawgon

I just figured he spent all weekend hanging around with Coach Anderson.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgon on October 13, 2017, 07:54:32 am
I just figured he spent all weekend hanging around with Coach Anderson.
that or fatboy himself
@Slackaveli

Psychohog

He'll take a couple of craps and be back to normal
Never smarten up a chump.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jkstock04

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 13, 2017, 07:52:21 am
Why is this so hard to believe for some of you? JC kids dont get unlimited food. Quite the contrary.
Think about this a second...14 pounds in 3 days? Think about how much 14 pounds of food is. You would have to go on a literal binge.

This sounds wild to me. But I guess if you had unlimited catfish hole or something like that it's possible.

Edit: I'm assuming a visit here by a recruit is 3 days.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys