Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just Rawleigh Williams' mom

Started by Tejano Jawg, October 13, 2017, 02:26:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

(Hommage to "Steven Hill," for those who know what I'm talking about.)

I just pulled into my bank, parked next to a car with a Hog sticker and Bishop Dunne sticker. I wondered hmmmm. As I was getting out of my car, she walked right by me, so naturally I asked her if she was a Hog fan. Wonderful lady, she smiled and said "YES, my son used to play on the football team." So I told her I knew who she was.

We've heard some of this—Rawleigh is doing great, misses football (since he's played from age 4), he'll graduate early and enter the MBA program. She said he and the family love Arkansas.

I brought up the younger son, the DB, trying to get some scoop. She said he's got his final 6—including us, Horns, OU, Stanford and Notre Dame. I laughed about Stanford, saying how we're all worried when we have to complete against Stanford (not as much for the football program, but the school itself). She said he's been out there a couple times. ($#%&.)

I did my best to turn on the Arkie charm, saying we'd love to have RWIII's brother in Fayetteville. Anyway, fun chat. And, I still miss Rawleigh.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Seebs

What kind of pants was she wearing?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Seebs on October 13, 2017, 02:29:02 pm
What kind of pants was she wearing?

Great question. Nice dress, slightly Sunday morning-looking.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Mo_Better_Hogs

That's cool. That whole family has always sounded like great folks.

Yeah, Brian Williams. I'd kinda forgotten and him and the recruiting trail (can't imagine why...it's not like anything is going on around here.) His other school, in the top 6, is Nebraska. I'm also worried about Stanford, for the reason you said--"it's Stanford." Also worried about the Horns on this one.

hawgon

Did she have any catfish left over on her plate?

BallHog1

Quote from: hawgon on October 13, 2017, 04:02:25 pm
Did she have any catfish left over on her plate?
Purple onions or yellow?