Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fear not. There is hope.

Started by LJHOG, October 14, 2017, 12:27:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJHOG

Perhaps the bus driver will get lost on the way to B-D Stadium and wind up in Tennessee.

Hawgphat

Maybe they could get on The Gus Bus and just drive off into the sunset.

Cylinder

I say bring 'em on. Let Bama show up at RRS tonight with their A-game and we can all watch the Hogs get the win.

007 License To Squeal

I guess Bama could have a complete Arkansas type collapse...beginning with the firt half kick-off.........
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Hawgphat

Quote from: Cylinder on October 14, 2017, 12:42:46 pm
I say bring 'em on. Let Bama show up at RRS tonight with their A-game and we can all watch the Hogs get the win.

Bless your heart.  You still believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy, don't you?  I salute you.

Cylinder

Quote from: Hawgphat on October 14, 2017, 12:45:18 pm
Bless your heart.  You still believe in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy, don't you?  I salute you.

Oh no.

If Bama shows up at Bryant-Denny tonight, it will be a slaughter.

It's not hyperbole that they could field 2.5 teams that would completely out class any effort we have shown thus far.

Ex-Trumpet

I seen whut you dun.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Cylinder

Our one hope is rat poison.

Not the team listens to media hype instead of Coach Saban but actual rat poison.

JoeyCapital

I think you deserve a well played, sir.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece